Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,836 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Make Money Through Treasure Mine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Money Through Treasure Mine (260 Views)

How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing / Tips On How To Win Jumia Treasure Hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Through Treasure Mine by preciousdrumz: 4:49pm On May 27, 2020
Have you heard of Treasure Mine? It's a network marketing that was launched today 27th of May 2020 with the shortest matrix system...
With 1k you make 3k
With 3k you make 10k
With 10k you make 38k.
N/B: it's not magic... Let me show you how it works; starting with the 1k capital all you need is to refer 2 of your friends to register under you after that has been done, your 2 friends repeat the same procedure by inviting 2 friends each. After that Boom you cash out 3k.
Same procedure applies to the capital of 3k and 10k.
Drop your comments and it will be attended to.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Solar Inverter / OAU Cult Attack June1 Threat,read What Really Happened. / A Facebook User Asked The Question Below. See Some Replies To The Post (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.