Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Cynthia Morgan: Iceprince Promised Never To Disresect M.i, Audu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cynthia Morgan: Iceprince Promised Never To Disresect M.i, Audu (235 Views)

Audu Maikori Tipped To Be Judge At MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2018 / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / Cynthia Morgan 7 Pictures That Will Give You Instant Head Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: Iceprince Promised Never To Disresect M.i, Audu by Necxs: 5:42pm On May 27, 2020
Following the recent trend and saga between Cynthia (Alias Madrina) and her former record label boss Jude Okoye. Iceprince has come out to clearly state he would never disrespect his boss M.I or Audu Maikori. The Oleku crooner stated this on his Instagram handle. He wrote “All these label and artist fight- letter to @audumaikori @paulokeugo i promised not to ever disrespect you!!! Promise @mi_abaga cc”.

https://peoplereporters.com/iceprince-promised-never-to-disresect-m-i-audu/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty / Mouth Watering Offer for Cartoon Lovers! / Debby Oil Wholesale Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.