Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,716 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos (3604 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
Henreez:
Please help me, I bought a new infinix hot 8 in January, it took very bright photos then.

Now my camera takes very very poor photos.
The batter also doesn't last like it used to when I bought it newly.

What do I do? Can I get Gcam for it to take pictures like Samsung too?
Did you update the current operating system version to a new one.
Did your phone have many falls.
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
Ringalawyer:

I'm new to nairaland

I stayed as a guest for a while . Before registering this account. I'm a gadget lover. But I have noticed how this xiaomites spam every thread with their brand promotion. And I decided to research into their devices. Alas it was not all honey. They should take a back seat abeg

Being an igbo man, I know this is a business tactic. But very poor tactic.

Same here tbh... stayed as a guest for like 6 months. The regular bashing is crazy. And once you say you prefer Infinix or Tecno like this, they'll start calling you a marketer.
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
NonameVillain:

Same here tbh... stayed as a guest for like 6 months. The regular bashing is crazy. And once you say you prefer Infinix or Tecno like this, they'll start calling you a marketer.
Like ehn

I'm telling you
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
NonameVillain:

I don't subscribe to the condemning of people's choice though I am guilty of this crime as well.
But see it from my perspective.

I give you a great phone with 50k pricing.
Then you say you prefer a more inferior purchase with a higher pricing...

It's either you are a marketer trying to coarse people's choice, or you are plain dumb.
So instead of saying the obvious which is "you are a dummy" many of us prefer the less insulting assessment which is "marketer".
Hope you get now sir?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Osasnidas(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

GCam ko ulephone ni. U better goan download beauty plus grin
i see you in every transsion thread... I wonder why you're attacking me for no reason seeing i have friends who use their products and stated my observations with their devices... I use a Nokia and have sworn never to buy any tecno or infinix device...

Your hatred for their device is not making you read my comment very well... So try again...

Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Osasnidas(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Not really, my infinix hot note pro still takes as good pictures as when I bought it newly.
The catch is, I was among the first 100 person's that bought the infinix hot note pro from jumia. People who bought after the first 100 batch, had tears and agony as their closest companions. I still have the infinix note pro, I have changed the battery twice, the battery is now bad again, screen has left its axis as the glue has wear off... That was when I should have spotted that infinix was owned by Transission the same company that owns Tecno. Because these are also common with Tecno, yet I am even among the lucky ones.
The phone picture below was taken with the infinix note pro.

I guess you're lucky... But however my observations wasn't on one phone.. i am surrounded with infinix users, even my bestfriend bought his own not too long ago, my sister used hot 6 lite when it came out... Till she misplaced it... The phone would heat up, freeze and had occasional lags when the data was turned on.. my cousin switched to an older version of hauwei after his infinix phone got hijacked... i also know someone whose photos will turn upside-down when she takes a photo uprightly

I don't hate the device... I use a Nokia, i have never bought any of their device.. and i don't plan to.. my next buy when the money arrives will still be a nokia
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I don't subscribe to the condemning of people's choice though I am guilty of this crime as well.
But see it from my perspective.

I give you a great phone with 50k pricing.
Then you say you prefer a more inferior purchase with a higher pricing...

It's either you are a marketer trying to coarse people's choice, or you are plain dumb.
So instead of saying the obvious which is "you are a dummy" many of us prefer the less insulting assessment which is "marketer".
Hope you get now sir?

There's something called "Resistance to change" and your aggressive marketing only fuels that resistance.

Have a good day sir
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2020
NonameVillain:

There's something called "Resistance to change" and your aggressive marketing only fuels that resistance.

Have a good day sir
I market every good product and services... Enjoy your day sir.
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by sunshineV(f): 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
Osasnidas:
i see you in every transsion thread... I wonder why you're attacking me for no reason seeing i have friends who use their products and stated my observations with their devices... I use a Nokia and have sworn never to buy any tecno or infinix device...

Your hatred for their device is not making you read my comment very well... So try again...

Chill bro I was only tryna be funny
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by sunshineV(f): 8:06pm On May 28, 2020
Ringalawyer:

All these marketers have come again. They will not see that the OP is a liar and doesn't own an infinix phone. But just to market their useless Chinese phone they will start abusing infinix

Get sense I'm not a marketer
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Osasnidas(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

Chill bro I was only tryna be funny
ok no probs what's your take on the Redmi 8a...?

I am thinking of switching from Nokia since i want to dash somebody my current phone..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by myenvironalert(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by sunshineV(f): 11:04am On May 29, 2020
Osasnidas:

I am thinking of switching from Nokia since i want to dash somebody my current phone..

It's the base model of redmi 8 series, no finger print unlock tho but good engine
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
Osasnidas:

Which Nokia device are you using?
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Osasnidas(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Which Nokia device are you using?

Nokia 3.1 plus
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by Osasnidas(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2020
sunshineV:

It's the base model of redmi 8 series, no finger print unlock tho but good engine
I don't really mind the fingerprint
Re: Please Help! My infinix Hot 8 Takes Poor Photos by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2020
Osasnidas:

Nokia 3.1 plus
The redmi 8a would meet your needs well enough. If you can get the 3/32 variant. Even better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks / Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? / Which Of The Phone Brand Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.