Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings (17465 Views)

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings / Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by witworth(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2020
xarm:
Religious over education
gradually my friend, gradually... Don't forget it's one day weekly per gatherings... For now please en. Though on a normal day... I still agree with you that The useless government prefers religions to education. But I hope you get my point too.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by Taiwojon(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2020
rabzy:

God should be able to be in any place. I thought it is said that were 2 or 3 are gathered...well at least for xtians.

Deut 6:6 to 9. Each family head has the responsibility to teach Gods word to their families. Don't outsource it to pastors.
Jesus said when they are persecuting you flee to the mountains and hills...the xtians won't have their churches and leaders on the mountain, but they can still live a Christian life and worship God until the hard times are over.

These are very hard times...caution caution and abundance of caution

I know

remember thou shall not forsake the assembly of the righteous
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by kokkubabboni421(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
What do you understand by truth ??
Taiwojon:

SHUT UP

always against those who speak the truth.

no wonder your heart is sealed and never see anything good in him then to criticize your fellow men without no reason.

better REPENT and stop looking for the wrath of God.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by articleme(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
okay
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by Taiwojon(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
What do you understand by truth ??
the words of truth is the scripture.

the truth is the undiluted words of God

saying the right thing in the right way without intimidation and fear of human being
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2020
And is God a Christian ??
Taiwojon:

the words of truth is the scripture.

the truth is the undiluted words of God

saying the right thing in the right way without intimidation and fear of human being
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by Angelinastto(f): 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
I sent you a message beautiful!
is it an alert? grin
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by Angelinastto(f): 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
Sharafawizkidayo:

Are you an indigene of kwara?
No, I'm based there.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by Ibfpleasant(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
Angelinastto:
is it an alert? grin
lol, read it, alert will follow.
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
Angelinastto:
No, I'm based there.
same here
Re: COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings by solarpower947: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2020
I feel it should be avoided everything gets back to normal.
https://www.solarpanelcostprice.com.au

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours / Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.