Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? (247 Views)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / Do You Love To Read Hausa News? Then Check This Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by darhray(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2020
Anywhere out of nigeria,

America
Canada
London
Germany
Paris

There is job opportunities in these countries with stable electricity and magnificent security to protect lives and property, This is enough to convince a common man to move to a greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by Davash222(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2020
Anywhere out of Nigeria.. I don't mind Haiti.
Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by darhray(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2020
haba, i hear say dem poor for that side
Davash222:
Anywhere out of Nigeria.. I don't mind Haiti.

1 Like

Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by Davash222(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2020
darhray:
haba, i hear say dem poor for that side
My brother, it's more noble to be in a poor country than to be in a country ruled by a vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by darhray(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2020
I swear this country taya me, most times me watching CNN and looking at those street of london, texas and co, i do feel like am watching video game, like this people are real, look how environment is clean and everybody look sharp, their train and everything in those country make me understand how racism can never be over because for sure the white are more superior to the black no deny thats just the fact
Davash222:

My brother, it's more noble to be in a poor country than to be in a country ruled by a vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by winosport: 6:58pm On May 27, 2020
Nigeria just with plenty money
Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by Shezkid01(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2020
winosport:
Nigeria just with plenty money
U don’t want to pay tax
Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by Shezkid01(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
Finland. Greece
Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by MJBOLT: 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
Spain
Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by winosport: 9:17pm On May 27, 2020
Shezkid01:

U don’t want to pay tax
i don't think I can handle racism or xenophobia or people just hating for being who I am
Re: Where In The World Would You Love To Live Most? Why? by sultaan(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2020
Tahiti or La Reunion.
Why, Google images will explain better

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Video Of A Black Kid Who Is A Victim Of Racism. / New Video Shows How George Floyd Was Dragged Out Of Car Before Pinning Him Down / Top 10 Best News Apps In The Africa , See Nairaland Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.