Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fire Brands Revivalists- Consuming Fire!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Brands Revivalists- Consuming Fire!!! (220 Views)

14 Best New Global Online Revivalists (Tested and Trusted) / Rccg House Fellowship Lesson 11 [wed 15th November, 2017]: The Consuming Fire / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Brands Revivalists- Consuming Fire!!! by psalmist00000(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2020
God calls us to be committed to Him, to be committed to making a difference, and to be committed to reconciliation.

God wants to spark in each of us His consuming fire so that we may know Him as the great “I AM” that is why the “Fire Brands Revivalists �" invite you to her Seven Days Online Crusade Program,

(CONSUMING FIRE�Heb.12:29kjv)
28th May- 3rd June, 2020

Ministering:
Pastor Samuel Olutokun & other Anointed men of God

12am -1am Daily
God Bless you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Abused Grace Kills Faster Than Sniper" - My Mother Told Me / Glory:iran’s Underground Church Provides Food, Humanitarian Aid To Muslim / Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.