Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? (2118 Views)

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by AkFred(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2020

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Edopesin: 9:43pm On May 28, 2020
I remember when I saw something like this on the pouvier 3 that made me buy the phone

One of the worst decisions I made last year

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by seunfly: 9:48pm On May 28, 2020
Edopesin:
I remember when I saw something like this on the pouvier 3 that made me buy the phone

One of the worst decisions I made last year

if person no dey careful, those guys can push u to buy nonsense only for u be disappointed amd dissatisfied.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Edopesin: 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
seunfly:

if person no dey careful, those guys can push u to buy nonsense only for u be disappointed amd dissatisfied.

Exactly man, Lord knows it will never happen again

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by NightFood: 10:38pm On May 28, 2020
Is the battery the only selling point of the phone?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Mohbola(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2020
The way tecno release phone ehn undecided
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by sunshineV(f): 11:12pm On May 31, 2020
6000mah? wow beasty but still below par with Huawei y9 2019 4000mah issokay God dey
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Karex81(m): 3:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Phone is not all about battery, software optimization matters, if you know you know
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Maravilla: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
NightFood:
Is the battery the only selling point of the phone?
Also comes with decent camera.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by skywalker240(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Also comes with decent camera.
But you really de stone face de lie oo

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? by Elslim: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2020
I never thought a day will come when all this transion marketers will post a review of their product and get bashed smiley smiley

People have started seeing the light.

Thank you PUBG for exposing substandard devices at outrageous prices.

(1) (Reply)

AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery / On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. / How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.