Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Infrared Thermometer For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Infrared Thermometer For Sale (905 Views)

Where Can I Get Infrared Thermometer In Ibadan / Topg Infra-red Thermometer For Sale / Sardine A10 Bluetooth Speaker:fm,led Screen,clock,thermometer 5000mah 12W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2020
Brand new Nubee infrared thermometers for sale in Alimosho area of Lagos State. 22,000 Naira each. Call 08173817887 or whatsapp 08108887918

Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
I don't know how to send outside Lagos so please if you are outside Lagos you have to make pick up arrangements. Thanks for the calls so far.
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2020
Still available. Grab this offer while it lasts.
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
SA
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by mustykay: 10:11pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 1:28am On Jun 01, 2020
mustykay:

Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by AdaGod1(f): 1:34am On Jun 01, 2020
lol after una don horde am finish grin
remember when this thing was sold 60-70k grin
probably they taught people that can't afford it then would have been dead by now

naija wicked sha

eat your thermometer

3 Likes

Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Still Available
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by loadedvibes: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ha egbon take am easy with am, I don't think he wanted to disrespect you. I think he was telling those people selling for 70k to 80k to eat their thermometers @adagod1 you should apologise

Also @adisabarber nice one you are not like those other people who are selling it at very high price I commend you sir.

adisabarber:

Have we ever met before? I have something for sale and I advertised at the price I feel is right. Is there any problem with that? If you have problems in your life try to keep your frustrations to yourself and don't vent your anger on complete strangers that do not have a hand in your misfortune in life. You said I should eat my thermometers right, that is exactly what will happen to any business you invest in. You will be the one to consume any product or service you decide to render. NOONE WILL PATRONIZE YOU! You kids think everyone on the internet is your mate or everything is a joke. You will regret this post for the rest of your miserable life. You have chewed more than you can swallow.
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by AdaGod1(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
adisabarber:

Have we ever met before? I have something for sale and I advertised at the price I feel is right. Is there any problem with that? If you have problems in your life try to keep your frustrations to yourself and don't vent your anger on complete strangers that do not have a hand in your misfortune in life. You said I should eat my thermometers right, that is exactly what will happen to any business you invest in. You will be the one to consume any product or service you decide to render. NOONE WILL PATRONIZE YOU! You kids think everyone on the internet is your mate or everything is a joke. You will regret this post for the rest of your miserable life. You have chewed more than you can swallow.
ok oya sorry naa

Btw I'm just annoyed
imagine people selling this thing 70-80k few months ago
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
AdaGod1:
ok oya sorry naa

Btw I'm just annoyed
imagine people selling this thing 70-80k few months ago

You shall be successful in life. Whatever you lay your hands on shall prosper. All your prayers will be answered, the ones you can say aloud and the ones only known to you. You will live long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
post=90191875:
Ha egbon take am easy with am, I don't think he wanted to disrespect you. I think he was telling those people selling for 70k to 80k to eat their thermometers @adagod1 you should apologise

Also @adisabarber nice one you are not like those other people who are selling it at very high price I commend you sir.

Thanks bro. I have deleted it.
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by AdaGod1(f): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
adisabarber:

You shall be successful in life. Whatever you lay your hands on shall prosper. All your prayers will be answered, the ones you can say aloud and the ones only known to you. You will live long.
Amen
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Still Available
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Still Available
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2020
SA
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Good Morning
Re: Infrared Thermometer For Sale by adisabarber(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Just 2 left. Call 08173817887

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Clean Dell latitude E5470 for sale / Mint Dell Latitude E7440 Core I7 / Samsung Galaxy S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.