Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Self Publishing Sites - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Self Publishing Sites (1011 Views)

I Need Help With Self Publishing One Of My Books / Is Self Publishing Ur Book A Good Idea In Nigeria? / Self-publishing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Publishing Sites by jesusfreak(f): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2007
does any one know about any self publishing sites? I found out about www.lulu.com but im still checking them out. any other credible ones out there?
Re: Self Publishing Sites by newera(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2007
If you run a search on the net you will find a lot of information about how to publish your book yourself. That's the easy part. The hard work comes when you start selling.

There are a number of subsidy publishing houses that would publish your books but then they leave you to hoist them out of their warehouse and take them to the market.

Some others e, g. Xulon press take over the logistics of posting/selling your book through a number of popular internet book sellers.

If you live in Nigeria, you probably will have to publish yourself. If you need any tips on this you can send me a mail.
Re: Self Publishing Sites by onadebi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
--------------------

(1) (Reply)

God Did You Speak? / Who's Our Moderator? / Secondary School Kids: What Books Are They Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.