Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Am Troubled Pls Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Troubled Pls Help (183 Views)

Maintaining Inner Peace In A Troubled Nigeria as a Christian / Gunmen Kill 47 In Latest Attacks In Nigeria’s Troubled North / Breaking News - Fulani Occupants Ordered Out Of Plateau's Troubled Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Troubled Pls Help by flexdav: 1:21pm On May 28, 2020
my father relocated from Kaduna to the village since 2007.and for the past 10 yrs I keep on having the same dream seeing my self in my father's room telling me to open the cupboard that my food is inside the cupboard.l never take the dream seriously not until recently when the dream become so often.how can I be seeing my father in my dream when he's still alive telling me that my food is in the cupboard. and when ever I open the cupboard I see food then I Wake up.I now discuss the issue with my pastor friend. he now told me that it's a bad dream .that the meaning of the dream is backwardness poverty etc.that I should pray against spirits of backwardness. and true to his words I suspects that something is wrong with me spiritually. things re not moving for me.I ve prayed and prayed but nothing seem to be happening. so pls what can I do?do I need to see a spiritualist because am tired of jumping from pastor to pastor for help.pls I need credible advice.
Re: I Am Troubled Pls Help by aaking(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2020
flexdav:
my father relocated from Kaduna to the village since 2007.and for the past 10 yrs I keep on having the same dream seeing my self in my father's room telling me to open the cupboard that my food is inside the cupboard.l never take the dream seriously not until recently when the dream become so often.how can I be seeing my father in my dream when he's still alive telling me that my food is in the cupboard. and when ever I open the cupboard I see food then I Wake up.I now discuss the issue with my pastor friend. he now told me that it's a bad dream .that the meaning of the dream is backwardness poverty etc.that I should pray against spirits of backwardness. and true to his words I suspects that something is wrong with me spiritually. things re not moving for me.I ve prayed and prayed but nothing seem to be happening. so pls what can I do?do I need to see a spiritualist because am tired of jumping from pastor to pastor for help.pls I need credible advice.

Bro. Don't be lazy to pray . Meeting Spiritualist is adding to your problem. Just tell d pastor to join u in Prayers or pray together. The powers that work against your dad want to work with you also.

What to do now.
Give your life to Christ for Him to lead you through.
Recognize and believe God ALMIGHTY your creator.
Prayers.
Every sin/curse waging war against me,my family be terminated by the Blood of JESUS

Every contrary spirit working inline against me be destroy in JESUS Name

Please Lord by your mercy rescue me from forces behind my primitive forefathers

Pls Lord destroy every connections with poverty, sorrow etc in JESUS Name

Every trade & barter done in the dream to collect my glory be restore back to me in JESUS Name .
Re: I Am Troubled Pls Help by donbachi(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
Pray make u no suffer wetin ur father suffer.

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd’s Funeral To Be Held June 9 In Texas / See What A German Scholar Said About Actions Of Colonialists In Africa. / Re:allegation Of Corruption Against The Management Of Nigcomsat- By Onlede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.