Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo (1323 Views)

Uncracked Palm Kernels And Fresh Palm Oil Available In Quantities / Uncracked Palm Kernels And Palm Kernels Shell For Sale / Palm Kernels Shell Separating Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
Thank You Nairaland for giving me a means to alert the good people of Nigeria on the availability of my products from my palm kernel mill. Hustle Never sleeps, please if you need palm kernels or the chaff, call or WhatsApp on 080-6443-7054

Even if you want hundred bags of palm kernel, we have them ready for you, no kidding, no joking, no games.
We will have it delivered to you in any part of the country, transport is negotiable.

I cross my heart and hope to die

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Help my hustle, thanks.

Photos coming up

2 Likes

Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 2:03pm On May 28, 2020
For your viewing pleasure grin

Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
The hustle is real, I'm willing to soil my hands dirty, literally speaking, grin just to make my money.

Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by walkwithgod(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Eyen eka mmi, the hustle is real.

Mbok which part of AKS are you in let's relate.

Cheers !
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
walkwithgod:
Eyen eka mmi, the hustle is real.

Mbok which part of AKS are you in let's relate.

Cheers !

Iyammi!!! grin
Owo idemmi, abadie, ndito mfo?!

I dey Uyo.......Nwaniba axis
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by walkwithgod(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Iyammi!!! grin
Owo idemmi, abadie, ndito mfo?!

I dey Uyo.......Nwaniba axis

Nice one..Ami mba ke Lagos but nyem adi relocate ndi Uyo...funny enough na nwaniba side I dey stay...but nyem lucrative business se mkpe nam do...ufen ye traffic aneke ba mi tutu...

1 Like

Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by gentlesinna(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
In English please
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
gentlesinna:
In English please
grin
Na my brother,
We just exchanging compliments, the Akwa Ibom way wink
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by Alkason: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=ObaOfUyo post=90050245]Thank You Nairaland for giving me a means to alert the good people of Nigeria on the availability of my products from my palm kernel mill. Hustle Never sleeps, please if you need palm kernels or the chaff, call or WhatsApp on 080-6443-7054
The price is #15,000 per bag, while the chaff is #10,000 per bag.
Even if you want hundred bags of palm kernel, we have them ready for you, no kidding, no joking, no games.
We will have it delivered to you in any part of the country, transport is negotiable.

Good business

1 Like

Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by Atlanticfire: 4:45am On Jun 05, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Thank You Nairaland for giving me a means to alert the good people of Nigeria on the availability of my products from my palm kernel mill. Hustle Never sleeps, please if you need palm kernels or the chaff, call or WhatsApp on 080-6443-7054
The price is #15,000 per bag, while the chaff is #10,000 per bag.

I cross my heart and hope to die

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Help my hustle, thanks.

Photos coming up

Why will you want to sell a bag of palm kernel for 15,000 naira?

Is it not 80kg bag?

Selling 80 kg for 15,000 comes to 187,500 naira per ton of the kernel.

That means to get a ton of palm kernel oil from your kernel, one has to buy 468,750 naira worth of kernels which is higher than the cost of the 1 ton of pko that he will get from the kernels.

Why would anyone want to buy from you and lose money? Where will he sell the kernel or the pko to recoup his money? We have not even added transport cost.
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Is it not 80kg bag?

That means to get a ton of palm kernel oil from your kernel, one has to buy 468,750 naira worth of kernels which is higher than the cost of the 1 ton of pko that he will get from the kernels.

Why would anyone want to buy from you and lose money? Where will he sell the kernel or the pko to recoup his money? We have not even added transport cost.
What's your offer
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by Idemujoseph: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Is it not 80kg bag?

Lol
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by Atlanticfire: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

What's your offer

You need to post your current prices.

Commodities don't have a fixed price, it changes frequently based on demand and supply. Just post your price and update it periodically so that people can compare your price and contact you if it is favorable to them.

Those who are in the business knows how much they are paying for the commodity and if your price is competitive they will know.

Just try to make your price competitive.

I can not even comment on the price for the chaff that you have quoted. I don't know what you mean by chaff, but if it is the shells that you are calling chaff, just know that there are places where one can get the shells at less than 10,000 naira per ton, so asking for 10,000 naira per bag is like saying that you are not interested in selling the shell.

Just focus on making your price competitive, buyers will come. If in doubt, ask other sellers around you how much they are currently selling.
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Atlanticfire:

You need to post your current prices.

Commodities don't have a fixed price, it changes frequently based on demand and supply. Just post your price and update it periodically so that people can compare your price and contact you if it is favorable to them.

Those who are in the business knows how much they are paying for the commodity and if your price is competitive they will know.

Just try to make your price competitive.

I can not even comment on the price for the chaff that you have quoted. I don't know what you mean by chaff, but if it is the shells that you are calling chaff, just know that there are places where one can get the shells at less than 10,000 naira per ton, so asking for 10,000 naira per bag is like saying that you are not interested in selling the shell.

Just focus on making your price competitive, buyers will come. If in doubt, ask other sellers around you how much they are currently selling.
Please if you have enquiries or you willing to negotiate, message me.
Thank you
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Update

The current price for a kilo of palm kernel is 385 naira per kilo.

WhatsApp me let’s deal
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by Earthstorms(m): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2023
ObaOfUyo:
Update

WhatsApp me let’s deal

What is the price of PKO?
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by Lordtrillion(m): 6:26am On Jan 25, 2023
ObaOfUyo:
Update

WhatsApp me let’s deal
What's your WhatsApp number?
Re: Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo by ObaOfUyo: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Lordtrillion:

What's your WhatsApp number?

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling Catfish Available @ FAMOUS FARM Kwara State / 20 Acres Of Farm Land Ladipo Village Longe After CRIN Ibadan / Point Of Lay At Farmergiant; Healthy And Well Vaccinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.