Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! (1816 Views)

12 Tips & Tricks For The Infinix Note7: Must Watch For Infinix Note7 Owners / Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Wins! / That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Valorreviews(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
Hello guys,

Today is a sad day. I can not believe the infinix note 7 totally and I mean totally outperformed the Samsung A51, which happens to be the more expensive smartphone.

In today’s video, I will be comparing the all-new Infinix Note 7 with the phone I have been using as my daily driver, the Samsung A51. let’s see which smartphone is best for you.

First things first, the Price. The Infinix Note 7 cost N78,000 for the 4GB Ram, 64GB internal storage version while the Samsung A51 cost N128,000 for the 4GB ram, 128GB internal storage version. That’s a N50,000 price difference.

50k! Logically, the much more expensive smartphone should outperform the cheaper device in all areas but that’s not the case here.

Now, Starting off with the fingerprint scanner, the infinix note 7 is light years faster than the Samsung A51. The power button on the infinix note 7 doubles as the fingerprint scanner while the Samsung A51 has an optical in-display fingerprint reader. The tech deployed to unlock both phones is different but aside that the Samsung A51 in-display scanner compared to other optical scanners out there is slow and works 6/10 times. For the Infinix note7 fingerprint scanner, it works 9/10 times and it is much faster. The infinix note7 has the fastest fingerprint scanner I have used.

Thank Goodness, the fingerprint scanner isn’t the only way to unlock a smartphone. Both devices have the face unlock feature that uses the front camera to unlock the phone. The Samsung A51 is fast, but compared with the much cheaper infinix note 7, the note 7 is simply faster with no animation to slow it down.

Now, let’s move on to performance. For the techies out there, The Infinix Note 7 comes with the Mediatek Helio G70 chipset while the Samsung A51 comes with the Exynos 9611 chipset. Running Antutu Benchmark and geekbench, the Infinix Note 7 comes ahead. The Mediatek Helio G70 is noticeably faster than the Exynos 9611 chipset found on the Samsung A51.

launching applications that we use daily, the story is the same, the Infinix Note 7 is faster.

Launching Free fire, which is a game I recommend you should try out, the Infinix Note 7 is faster than the Samsung A51.

Ok, the infinix note 7 is much faster but let’s see how well it can play games. For Pubg, the Samsung A51 can go as high as HDR graphics and ultra frame rate which is impressive while the Infinix note 7 does HD graphics and High frame rate but the actual gameplay on the Samsung A51 on the highest graphics settings doesn’t give you a smooth gaming experience. Putting the graphics settings of the Samsung A51 on HD graphics and high frame rate just like what we have on the infinix note 7 and comparing the gameplay, the Infinix Note 7 is noticeably smoother.

A feature the Infinix note 7 has that the Samsung A51 doesn't are dual stereo speakers. The stereo speakers are loud, much louder than the mono speaker found on the Samsung A51.

For the Cameras, the Samsung A51 comes with a 32MP front-facing camera while the Infinix Note 7 comes with a 16MP front-facing camera. The A51 captures more details and clearly takes the better picture but the Infinix note 7 isn't bad considering the price of the device. Remember there is a N50,000 price difference between the two phones.

For the rear camera, this is where things get interesting. The Infinix Note 7 captures more details thanks to the 48MP camera it is packing. The Samsung A51 captures good pictures but when you zoom into the image, it isn't as detailed as the image captured on the infinix note7. The Samsung A51 comes with a wide-angle camera that the infinix note7 lacks.

For the battery life, the Infinix Note 7 comes on top with a 5,000 mAh battery while the Samsung A51 comes with a 4,000 mAh battery. Both phones come with fast charging capabilities but the Infinix note 7 is capable of 18watts fast charging while the Samsung A51 charging speed is limited to 15 watts.

Having used the Infinix note 7 for a while now, I am totally convinced that it is a superb smartphone. it is the best budget phone that has been released this year for under N100,000. Comparing the Infinix note 7 that cost N78,000 with the Samsung A51 that cost N129,000 just shows how good this phone is. The Samsung A51 is a decent smartphone. it wins in display and camera department but other than that, the Infinix Note 7 comes on top in performance, battery life, bigger display, and stereo sound.

I don't know about you guys but if it was my money, I will go for the infinix note7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSp9VnXBuc

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2020
Availability of android upgrade is a nono for infinix

infinix know jackshit about ram management,reason why their phone gonna hang even after those bigger ram

note 7 with 7 inch of 720p,that bullshit.....................

It obvious you are only selling the mediatek chips

Op,tell me between white thunder and blue thunder which one you like strike you

16 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
Iyayo grin

Note 7 is a flagship device indeed but can never be compared to any samsung flagship series.

all the phone marketers sef.undecided that was how one was comparing cammon 15 pro to iphone 11 the other day.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by awoo47: 3:49pm On May 28, 2020
xioami marketers coming fr ur head... grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Valorreviews(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2020
Pink lol

CANDYDADDY:

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Valorreviews(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
lol.. patiently waiting for the Note 9s to compare with the Infinix note7.

awoo47:
xioami marketers coming fr ur head... grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2020
Op you are mad......
snapdragon fans coming for you like 4,3,2,
Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by michlins(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2020
Please eh make we no quarrel. Use that infinix for two months and then come back with your experience

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by nightbuzzer: 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Availability of android upgrade is a nono for infinix

infinix know jackshit about ram management,reason why their phone gonna hang even after those bigger ram

note 7 with 7 inch of 720p,that bullshit.....................

Did they force you to buy ? see how you have turned your life into
Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by nightbuzzer: 6:29pm On May 28, 2020
samsung A series is a junk ... im a leaving withess
Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Rasome(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Rema123(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2020
nightbuzzer:
samsung A series is a junk ... im a leaving withess

Yes you are. Olodo marketer, you don't know Jack about English how then will you know about tech.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Rema123(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2020
Valorreviews:

You don't need to compare because note 9s has won already. Compare with note 8 pro last year's phone and let's see how it will go grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by Valorreviews(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
obviously but lets sha see it.

Rema123:

You don't need to compare because note 9s has won already. Compare with note 8 pro last year's phone and let's see how it will go grin grin
Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by moscojoor(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Op ur yeye dey smell comparing Toyota to ferrari

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by sunshineV(f): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rema123:

try redmi note 5

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! by skywalker240(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Valorreviews:

why wait, note 8pro is paitently waiting for you to come and compare.

(1) (Reply)

Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k / Pls Bring Back Blackberry Phones / Ebay For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.