Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Help With Part Time Accommodation On The Island, Precisely Lekki, VI, Close By. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Part Time Accommodation On The Island, Precisely Lekki, VI, Close By. (452 Views)

Need Part Time Accommodation In Ibadan? Check Out This Amazing Offer / I Need A Short Time Accommodation In Ibadan / Accommodation On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Part Time Accommodation On The Island, Precisely Lekki, VI, Close By. by ify123destiny(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
Good Day, I am Destiny Azuka by name. I am a Content Producer/Creative Director. Please I am in need of a place to stay on the island, precisely VI, Lekki, Ajah area. I work on the island, but stay on the outskirt of mainland. It's been crazy for me since this post covid Era started, transportation has gone crazy which I can't cope anymore. I live on the mainland, I need a place where after close of work I can go have a sleep & prepare for the next day work. While after close of work on Friday I go back to my house to meet my family coz I am a Family man, with a wife & a daughter for the weekend.
N:B I would prefer a guy staying on his own who I can also part some money to sublet his rent. If you can be of help chat me up on what'sapp 2348176271667 or drop your contact will reach out to you. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Idyllic ₦50m 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale At Ikota Lekki / I Need A Self Con In Abuja / A Room And Parlour Self Contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.