Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Partnering With Fiction And Non Fiction Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Partnering With Fiction And Non Fiction Writers (405 Views)

Fiction Writers Needed / Fiction And Non Fiction E Book Writer Available / A Call For Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnering With Fiction And Non Fiction Writers by deolutolu(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2020
Hi guys. I'm currently in search of content writers across various genres (romance, thriller, suspense, erotica, etc). I'm particularly keen on writers that are able to appeal to foreign audience with original story, free of PLAGIARISM

If you're the one I just described or know someone, do not hesitate to get in touch. In case you're wondering, you won't be signing up for some kind of charity work.

Contact mail is uniquecontent2020@gmail.com. Send a message today with a sample of your work quoting nairaland.

Cheers
Re: Partnering With Fiction And Non Fiction Writers by keentola(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2020
Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” – Bill Patterson
Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 200 naira?
Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?
I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For An Urgent Task / What Do I Need To Write A Novel / Quillbot (paraphraser) Premium #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.