Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Zenith Bank Customer Care Is Not Worth Calling For Any Form Of Support - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zenith Bank Customer Care Is Not Worth Calling For Any Form Of Support (818 Views)

How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / #ikorodu A Little Care Is What Matters About The Ongoing Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Customer Care Is Not Worth Calling For Any Form Of Support by kino: 6:31pm On May 28, 2020
This is what happened to me. I had a transaction failure which caused one of my international accounts to be blocked. Thinking I could talk to someone at Zenith Bank I called the zenith direct customer care number at 4pm today. Could you imagine that after 2 hrs, I was still listening to "When is a phone not just a phone......... We are currently experiencing .......... You are no 1 and your current wait time is 1min and 1sec.

Please a word of advice. Don't call zenith direct because nobody will pick your call, and secondly don't even bother with email as the response may come after 1week.

Zenith Bank please stop advertising your customer care number.
Re: Zenith Bank Customer Care Is Not Worth Calling For Any Form Of Support by onlinetomola(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2020
You are very right . After burning your airtime the fools would still ask you to go to any branch nearest to you. Calling zenith bank call Centre is not in any form helpful at all.

(1) (Reply)

The One Key Reason Why Businesses Fail / Lexus Rx330 For Sale. / Real Estate Conveyancing – How Does The Process Facilitate Property Entitlement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.