Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians (1994 Views)

Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by somtookeke(m): 2:31am On May 29, 2020
The federal government has unveiled the details of its plan to employ at 1,000 persons from each of the 774 local government areas in the country.

The initiative will start October 1 and each beneficiary will be paid N20,000 monthly to carry out public works, the minister of state for labour and employment, Festus Keyamo, announced Thursday.

Mr Keyamo provided more details of the programme, saying each state will have a committee to choose those to be employed and the jobs they will perform.

He said political leaders in all areas will be allowed to select not more than 10 per cent of the beneficiaries in their areas.

Read Mr Keyamo’s speech at a press conference below:

Click link below to read full details

https://speakersden2..com/2020/05/federal-govt-releases-details-of.html

1 Share

Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by Yuceeluv(f): 2:33am On May 29, 2020
This one the pay is #20,000. I do not think it will be restricted to only graduates.
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by jeffizy(m): 3:26am On May 29, 2020
Yuceeluv:
This one the pay is #20,000. I do not think it will be restricted to only graduates.
In the write-up, I could see political leaders selecting a small percentage of the job seekers.

Definitely, it's a "man-know-man" employment.

That is to say it's for "selected" persons devoid of certification.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by SoNature(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2020
Imagine government officials in Abuja trying to monitor the activities of employees in rural towns of Abia and Borno or riverine towns of Ondo and Rivers.

FG is trying so hard to be relevant.

People should tell this government to restructure this country as contained in their manifesto so that FG can stay away from stuff like this.
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by jideflash(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2020
With the brains available in this country, this is most creative initiative the government can come up with having a monthly bill of 15billion naira, excluding other admin expenses. Now politicians determine who are selected.
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by Leecookie(f): 8:15am On May 29, 2020
What is 20000#??
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by dbynonetwork: 9:41am On May 29, 2020
Nice one.
But I don't depend on palliative and stipend to survive.
I am ready to help you earn.

Start earning online
I. ) I will create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria
2.) I will show you how to link your Nigeria bank account to your PayPal account.

****Bonus I will show you link to hidden foreign websites that still accept Nigerians for online jobs that you can earn at least $5 a day. Even with a phone...
With a laptop you could earn more.

All for a token.
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
Leecookie:
What is 20000#??

This country is a joke, the way these rich politician treat the masses is like we are some sort of charity case. How much do they give their kids for upkeep weekly
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by 21savages: 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
Ya Allah give us soft jobs with plenty money with ur own hands..
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by eaddyboy: 1:19pm On May 29, 2020
Nonsense! what can 20k do for the poor if not add to their poverty
I'm just tired of this country
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by Meteng: 6:48pm On May 29, 2020
I thought Keyamo said he'll resign if any politician comes near this programme. Now, why is he the one even announcing the politicians involvement?
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
@least this one is more valuable than N-power scheme if truly they will be cleaning markets and streets.

90% of N-power beneficiaries don't do a shit.. They earn money without working for it..
Re: Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians by Ebenezer202O: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Leecookie:
What is 20000#??
hi ebony beauty you're looking gorgeous. .I'd like us to communicate via email or WhatsApp...
can I have your digits?

(1) (Reply)

Hot Opportunities In The Banking Industry!!!!! / Fbn Test: The Possibility Of Negative Marking / Industrial Attachment Placement in a reputable ICT Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.