Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free (20533 Views)

We Are Still COVID-19 Free - Kogi Government Insists / Family Drag Body Of Dead Covid-19 Patient With NCDC Officials / COVID-19: Nigeria’s Biotech Start-up Company Partners With NCDC on Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Susu888(m): 2:02am On May 30, 2020
liver123:
It is you and your entire family the the mysterious death will fall on. Not kogi state

You no dey comprehend? That God forbid na for fancy i write am to flavor the Sentence abi wetin?

I don't wish COVID-19 on anyone , just hoping its not too late for them! Let them learn from kano
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by Chigold101(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2020
Junior66:

Your question is very dumb. Have you asked yourself why Lagos with the highest tests and confirmed cases doesn't have people dropping dead despite allowing NCDC to do their job? The fact is the virus isn't as deadly in African countries as it is in the western world, that is why people aren't literally dropping dead.
see dumb calling person question dumb.

I hate it when mu.mu infected people respond to my comment.

How many Covid-19 cases in Lagos are truly Covid-19 cases?

Both Lagos State Government and NCDC are lying with the Covid-19 cases they role out everyday.
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by eneye1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
OhBiafra:
The have a lot to gain: juicy allowances, donations from private sector and international organisations to spend at will, increased funding from the government, which gives them more room to embezzle. Are you a Nigerian at all? If so, how old/exposed are you?
Then you don't know how NCDC operates
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by eneye1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chigold101:
see dumb calling person question dumb.

I hate it when mu.mu infected people respond to my comment.

How many Covid-19 cases in Lagos are truly Covid-19 cases?

Both Lagos State Government and NCDC are lying with the Covid-19 cases they role out everyday.
It is well with you
Re: Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free by OhBiafra: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
eneye1:
Then you don't know how NCDC operates
Tell me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of You Have Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis? / Millions At Risk As Nigeria Runs Into Vaccine Debt / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.