Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 (1276 Views)

Could It It Be A Catalysts Problem? / Solution To Widespread Stealing Of Vehicle Catalysts (indomie) / Why Is There So Many Camry (07-09) Muscle For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Good morning people. I have a Camry 07 whose both catalysts are gone. The o2 sensors are intact though but the noise coming from the exhaust sounds like whistling. Any solution to this. Please gurus in the house help as getting the two catalysts for about 120k is simply out of my budget. Thanks
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by Praxtech: 9:07am On May 29, 2020
ayodabosunday:
Good morning people. I have a Camry 07 whose both catalysts are gone. The o2 sensors are intact though but the noise coming from the exhaust sounds like whistling. Any solution to this. Please gurus in the house help as getting the two catalysts for about 120k is simply out of my budget. Thanks
Cat can be totally removed fa. What's the problem... Which even increases your horsepower
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 9:35am On May 29, 2020
Praxtech:

Cat can be totally removed fa. What's the problem... Which even increases your horsepower
I get it boss and I don't problem with the catalysts gone but the noise is my problem
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by aspiring44: 3:41pm On May 29, 2020
You have no choice than to get another one.
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by teamb: 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
ayodabosunday:

From my experience I will recommend you look for money and get a new one, missing catalytic will cost you more fuel. Also some mechanic/panel will tell u they can fix it don't waste your money just get a new one or you buy stolen catalytic at ladipo @50k

1 Like

Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by aspiring44: 7:06pm On May 29, 2020
teamb:

From my experience I will recommend you look for money and get a new one, missing catalytic will cost you more fuel. Also some mechanic/panel will tell u they can fix it don't waste your money just get a new one or you buy stolen catalytic at ladipo @50k

You are very right . You can get two for 64k and they have to fix it very well.
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 9:18pm On May 29, 2020
teamb:

Thanks for the feedback. So the two catalysts cost 50k or just one, and if it is one. Which of them is 50k?
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 9:19pm On May 29, 2020
aspiring44:

You are very right . You can get two for 64k and they have to fix it very well.

Really? Can u please suggests where I can get them?

1 Like

Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by JAYUK(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2020
If am seeing clearly, I saw stolen catalyst, let me come and be going.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by aspiring44: 9:55pm On May 29, 2020
ayodabosunday:

Really? Can u please suggests where I can get them?

Let me ask the person who fixed his own last week who brought it to him .

I will get back to you tomorrow

My number 08084277956.
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by homeboy205: 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
ayodabosunday:

Thanks for the feedback. So the two catalysts cost 50k or just one, and if it is one. Which of them is 50k?

I bought this one for 60k in Ibadan last month , it’s the same thing with 07 Camry... the one under should cost about 25k...

You can get it cheaper but you need to know it’s direct stolen tokunbo, not the one they cut

Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 10:13pm On May 29, 2020
aspiring44:

Let me ask the person who fixed his own last week who brought it to him .

I will get back to you tomorrow

My number 08084277956.

Thanks bro. Will beep u
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 10:16pm On May 29, 2020
homeboy205:

I bought this one for 60k in Ibadan last month , it’s the same thing with 07 Camry... the one under should cost about 25k...

You can get it cheaper but you need to know it’s direct stolen tokunbo, not the one they cut

Okay. Can I have ur number so u can connect me to where u got it?
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by teamb: 7:13am On May 30, 2020
ayodabosunday:

You can get both stolen catalytic around 50 - 70k all depends on ur seller, will advise you to with ur panel. Or u can get d full complete catalytic for 120k.
Re: Missing Catalysts In Camry 07 by ayodabosunday: 10:13am On May 30, 2020
teamb:

You can get both stolen catalytic around 50 - 70k all depends on ur seller, will advise you to with ur panel. Or u can get d full complete catalytic for 120k.

I don't mind connecting me to a seller if you can. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Toyota Yaris 2006 Silver / Install GPS Tracker, Central Lock Keyless Remote / My Car Now Overheat, What Can Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.