Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Chelsea Fc’s Fikayo Tomori Bares All About His Football Career By Ballers Ng - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chelsea Fc’s Fikayo Tomori Bares All About His Football Career By Ballers Ng (147 Views)

Everton In ‘pole Position’ To Sign Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori / Osun Ex-deputy Governor, Titi Laoye-tomori Remarries At Age 70 / Cristiano Ronaldo Worried About Lionel Messi's Football Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc’s Fikayo Tomori Bares All About His Football Career By Ballers Ng by ballersng: 10:25am On May 29, 2020
Fikayo Tomori[url][/https://ballersmagng.com/2020/05/27/chelsea-fcs-fikayo-tomori-bares-all-about-his-football-career-in-a-new-interview-with-his-father-video/] is bearing it all in a new interview with his father. The Chelsea FC defender gets real about everything from falling in love with football, to his journey with Chelsea. He says that it was not easy for him as a young adolescent in the Premier League team. Fikayo who is also part of the English national football team says that he is grateful to have a support system with his friends and family that has kept him going all through the years.

"Ever since the age of five, six, I knew football is what I liked. Growing up watching football, at home the football is always on… This is where I am meant to be. This is what I’m supposed to be doing… It just kind of has been about enjoying it and seeing the opportunity."

He says that at the start of his career at Chelsea it was very difficult for him to keep up with the demand of the sport.

"I told my parents that I am not coming back here because it was obviously a level up and my dad was like ‘No, no. You are going to come back.’
Growing up in Chelsea, it was obviously a difficult time. People were getting released, you know, from ‘I am playing for Chelsea to what next?’ It is kind of a weird situation for a nine, ten year old to be in… By those times, you need your teammates to surround you, to kind of support you… I am really glad that I actually managed to have that support system with my friends and family who just kind of get me grounded."

(1) (Reply)

Online Saving And Investment Platforms In Nigeria / Watch Parent Destroy Children Laptop, Xbox, And Smart TV For No Obeying Them / Scammers (acclaimed Jumia Agent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.