Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lets Talk About Ulcer: Kiss That Stomach Ulcer Goodbye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lets Talk About Ulcer: Kiss That Stomach Ulcer Goodbye (335 Views)

Why That Stomach Ulcer Refuses To Heal Most effective ulcer cure in Nigeria / Lose That STOMACH FAT With Jofedede Orange Peel Powder (see Pictures) / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Ulcer: Kiss That Stomach Ulcer Goodbye by Ovivian(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2020
Its a puzzle how 3 out of every 5 persons i know is suffering from ulcer. This beast is more common than we think.

What is ulcer?
Simply put ulcer means wound or sore and stomach ulcer means sores or wounds on the stomach lining.
If not treated, the sore keeps spreading and deepening till a critical stage is attained and things become complicated.

Complications associated with stomach ulcer are:
1. Internal bleeding: if the ulcer occur at the site the blood vessels are located, the vessels might get scarred thus resulting in internal bleeding and thus anaemia. Symptoms of internal bleeding are: fatigue, pale skin, black stool, vomiting blood, palpitations, etc

2.Gastric outlet obstruction : scarring of stomach lining often results in inflammation and subsequent obstruction of food passage. This results in bloating, vomiting of undigested food, persistent feeling of fullness etc.

3. Perforation of stomach lining: if the sore on the stomach lining progresses, d lining might split open (punctured). Foods and bacteria escape to the peritoneus thus infecting it. The infection then enters the blood (sepsis) and progresses to body organs (heart, liver or kidney). These infected organs fails when not treated early enough and multiple organ failure leads to death.

Now we see that stomach ulcer is more than JUST ulcer. If not managed appropriately, the result can be fatal.
Maybe you have been taking omeprazol and all other proton pump inhibitors without success, i am here to point you in the right direction.

Treatment
Pi cup: its embedded with mineral stones which increases water pH. Stomach acid worsens ulcers, this cup takes care of the acid

Berry oil, cordyceps militaris and nutriVRich blue: Does the actual healing

Are the expensive?
Yes
Are they worth it?
Resounding Yes

Health is wealth
Your life first

For more info, WhatsApp me on 07030554413
https:///2347030554413

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Ulcer: Kiss That Stomach Ulcer Goodbye by Ovivian(f): 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
Let me repeat *d drugs r expensive but very effective*
Do u rather some cheap but not effective?
Ulcer is a serious issue and needs aggressive measures.

Health is wealth my people
You don't have to live in pain

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases / Trying To Conceive Can Be Easy Doing The Right Things. / How Can A Man Increase Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.