Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges (818 Views)

No Need For That Operation, Therapy Or Medication Again / The Natural And Effective Remedy To Get Rid Of Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery / What Drugs Makes U Gain Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2020
Please advise
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by ojun50(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2020
Boil hot water ND dip ur dickk in side for 10mint

2 Likes

Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by spinna: 11:59am On May 29, 2020
u ...over and over with your ridiculous threads

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2020
spinna:
u ...over and over with your ridiculous threads
Please help
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2020
Durentt:
Please advise

Once we remove those testicles for you, you'd be the one begging to have your libido back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Once we remove those testicles for you, you'd be the one begging to have your libido back.
i am a homosexual and i dont want To live like this because it is a sin against my faith and i dont want this lif3style for myself.

I am 21 years old and talked To a pharmacist about castration and he said no doctor in the world would agréé To get it done for a Young man. What are the other possible options if you know any
Thank you
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Prechgold1180(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2020
Durentt:
i am a homosexual and i dont want To live like this because it is a sin against my faith and i dont want this lif3style for myself.

I am 21 years old and talked To a pharmacist about castration and he said no doctor in the world would agréé To get it done for a Young man. What are the other possible options if you know any
Thank you
nah ur matter we dey settle since

2 Likes

Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 29, 2020
Prechgold1180:
nah ur matter we dey settle since
but no solution yet
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by aaking(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2020
Your idleness caused your problems. Find something doing. Or learn to do something like phone Engineer, etc. Take 2 to 3 days to fast within the week with prayers. God will heal you.
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2020
Durentt:

Thank you

At 21, you're competent enough to give informed consent for the procedure.
Once you've decided on that, you let us know.
A pharmacist can't speak for a doctor.

There are drugs for medical castration, but they have other side effects, a bit expensive, and will have to be given over a period of time.

2 Likes

Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by sapientia(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2020
Don't go the drug way and get addicted which may even be worse for you.

The way you say you are homosexual as if its your property or as if its whats causing you sexual urge.

You did not even highlight what made you think your own urge is abnormal.

Or you want to just klll sexual urge in your life.

Do you have anything against sexual urge.

Or you are doing this to stop your homosexual life?
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2020
sapientia:
Don't go the drug way and get addicted which may even be worse for you.

The way you say you are homosexual as if its your property or as if its whats causing you sexual urge.

You did not even highlight what made you think your own urge is abnormal.

Or you want to just klll sexual urge in your life.

Do you have anything against sexual urge.

Or you are doing this to stop your homosexual life?

yes
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by tarantino1: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin grin

IamDurent and IamDurentt. These are your past monikers. Since 2016 when I dey read your posts, your crace never still cure. grin grin

You're a clown
Re: What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges by Pavillon: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
tarantino1:
grin grin grin

IamDurent and IamDurentt. These are your past monikers. Since 2016 when I dey read your posts, your crace never still cure. grin grin

You're a clown

E no fit settle

(1) (Reply)

Gunshot: What Happens When a bullet hits Someone / I Have Been Diagnosed Of The Silent Thief Of The Sight - GLAUCOMA / Can Cytotec Be Used As A Contraceptive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.