Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result (1376 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Maniashow: 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
A very good Afternoon to you all. Laboratory experts should please help with an interpretation of this my test results. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by chatinent: 3:00pm On May 29, 2020

In bet terms, it means over 4.4.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by ojun50(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
chatinent:

Kolo

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by decatalyst(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2020
chatinent:

Oshey bet master.

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by chatinent: 3:21pm On May 29, 2020
ojun50:
Kolo
decatalyst:

Oshey bet master.
ojun50:
Kolo

Funnily enough, I don't play games. Check my siggy and understand.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Iyiataata92: 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
let me check
If you're male, it means you have coronavirus. If you're female, it means you're pregnant

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Maniashow: 3:35pm On May 29, 2020
Iyiataata92:
let me check

Okay. Thanks
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
Maniashow:
A very good Afternoon to you all. Laboratory experts should please help with an interpretation of this my test results. Thanks and God bless.
they didn’t place the normal range it’s suppose to. Like the expected range. And why did you take the test In the first place.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Maniashow: 6:00pm On May 29, 2020
I took it because am feeling generally unwell.
Zornes123:
they didn’t place the normal range it’s suppose to. Like the expected range. And why did you take the test In the first place.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2020
Maniashow:
I took it because am feeling generally unwell.
your WBC figure is normal, but not so high, why not try to see a doctor.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by ensamy(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
The result is ok. The Lipid profile is within the normal range : total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, TG, all are good. Then your sugar level is within the normal range. 2hours post prandal 2hpp is a screening test to confirm if you are diabetic, the value is within the normal range meaning diabetes free.
The last is Full blood count; shows your blood level ie heamoglobin is ok, and your white blood cells are ok ie no infection and your plateletes are normal, you don't have any issue. Clean bill.
Though the lymphocyte seems to be high but it's just a bit and not absolute. But not a big deal. A little stress can make it go up a little. So it's fine.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2020
ensamy:
The result is ok. The Lipid profile is within the normal range : total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, TG, all are good. Then your sugar level is within the normal range. 2hours post prandal 2hpp is a screening test to confirm if you are diabetic, the value is within the normal range meaning diabetes free.
The last is Full blood count; shows your blood level ie heamoglobin is ok, and your white blood cells are ok ie no infection and your plateletes are normal, you don't have any issue. Clean bill.
i ain’t a medical person but seems you are. Did you notice the wbc is that not a little too low.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by ensamy(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2020
Zornes123:
i ain’t a medical person but seems you are. Did you notice the wbc is that not a little too low.
It's normal 4.2 X 10^9/L ( normal range 4.0 - 11.0 X 10^9)/L. The L is Litres, not Low . The subject is an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Test Result by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
ensamy:

It's normal 4.2 X 10^9/L ( normal range 4.0 - 11.0 X 10^9)/L. The L is Litres, not Low . The subject is an adult.
ok thanks. I’ve learnt something

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Diabetic Foot Signs Not To Ignore / Health Blog / The Farce Called" Nigerian Health Sector" A Casestudy Of Central Hospital Agbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.