Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How To View Instagram Stories Without Showing Your Username - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To View Instagram Stories Without Showing Your Username (450 Views)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / Someone Commented On My Status Without Showing On View / I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To View Instagram Stories Without Showing Your Username by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2020
I Know you need solutions on how to view Instagram stories without showing your username at the poster’s end, and funny enough, you might have even done it on Whatsapp where a feature was provided to hide your name from showing up at their end when you view people status.

THERE IS A SIMPLE TRICK WITHOUT STRESS ON HOW TO VIEW INSTAGRAM STORIES WITHOUT SHOWING

Instagram does not provide the features to hide oneself when it comes to viewing people’s stories unlike Whatsapp, so what can I do to hide my username from being seen that I viewed an Instagram story?

Instagram has a feature that allows you to turn off the green light which shows that you are active but it doesn’t work for IG stories or IGTV.

This trick below is tested but still requires you to be careful as these trick works only if you understand it.

Anytime you want to view a person IG stories, follow these simple steps on how to view Instagram stories without showing; <<READ MORE HERE>>
Re: How To View Instagram Stories Without Showing Your Username by AdelinaSwin: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Instagram is designed in a way that requires users to be logged in to view content on the platform, including stories. When you view someone's story, your username is typically visible to the account owner unless you have taken specific measures to hide your identity and now there's possible to view Instagram stories without account and monitor with Yeespy. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

3 Phones Features You Must Be Using / Itel P36 Series- The Smart Choice Of Phone For Everyone... A Must Read!!! / Why Is MTN Doing Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.