Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Looking For A Wordpress Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Wordpress Developer (398 Views)

Wordpress Developer I Need Assistance / I Need A Wordpress Developer! / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Wordpress Developer by 9jawear(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Looking for a WordPress developer

Hi I'm looking for a WordPress developer versatile in repurposing WordPress plugins .

Before you respond to my advert.
can you agree to these terms before you chat me on WhatsApp.

I only communicate via written conversations strictly online .The times we are in are incredibly evil and we must guide ourselves against spiritual impersonation and spiritual communication fraud.

In the event after reading this post and you get any other propositions related to mine , please disregard it as coming or associated with me and disassociate it from the personality of the person posting this advert.

My business conversations follow World Trade Organization Guidelines. A lot of fraud is going on. This offer comes with no alternate or subliminal offers meaning there is no other secret or clandestine exchange of any kind that is communicated . So If you have other intentions or conversations not written visibly here, please don't respond to this conversation.

Please message me on WhatsApp if you want us to continue this conversation about the advert I posted,if you are not comfortable with my terms and disclaimer, Ignore this post and don't respond.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Consent / Need A Remote Python Developer? / Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.