Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Are You Into Marketing? This Is The Perfect Post-pandemic Fallback Plan For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Into Marketing? This Is The Perfect Post-pandemic Fallback Plan For You (180 Views)

Moving To Arlington? Here's What To Know About The Area's Post-pandemic Economy / The Perfect Resignation Letter / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Marketing? This Is The Perfect Post-pandemic Fallback Plan For You by coresolution: 6:37pm On May 29, 2020
How many times have you thought to yourself, “This my present financial situation is uncertain, anything can happen, I need to elaborate my financial sources, I need to find several means of income, I need to upscale my income so that tomorrow looks brighter and promising or I have a family to provide for”?

OR

Is your case like mine...

...Where you used to be the big-gun, you used to have money but somehow, uncertainties caught up with you and you find yourself in a very dysfunctional financial position?

If you fall under these categories, HOLLUP! Balance well, this article found you for a reason.

I am writing this article on the 29th of May, 2020, in a new apartment, I just rented 3 days ago after being paid my dream monthly income for the second time.

If you had known me before and during the pandemic and asked me if this would have been possible, with companies shattering and laying off staff, job opportunities on a halt, freelance services on a pause, making money sounding like an ancient myth for most of us at this period; My dear I would have given you an uppercase LOL.

Okay, enough of the stories that touch deep, Let’s get down to this.

I don’t know who invited the pandemic and why, but I must tell you, it affected my life and my life was a total wreck during the spread of the COVID-19.

I am sorry to admit, I was one of the numerous ignorants who did not believe in the virus and argued with my friends while breastfeeding my baby, I claimed it was a motive for countries to seek “AWOOF” financial aids from international health organizations (e.g. WHO).

Little did I know that I was about to shed hot tears.

It was not funny when I was informed about the layoff from my 350,000 Naira per month’s work as a result of the pandemic. My company was retrenching and laying off staff to cut operational costs.

I was in total shambles.

As a lady, a fresh graduate in Architecture, and a professional marketer, working in the marketing department in a good/known Tech company firm for 350,000 per month gross salary was a wish come true. I could wish for more, but this definitely was a great start.

After I got the sad news of me losing my job, I had time to do things I usually did not have the time to do.

But, as convincing as the motivational videos I watched on youtube, as insightful as the webinars and live classes on social media, as funny as Instagram skits I watched especially LasisiElenu’s IG videos, the more I broke down to shed my hot tears.

However, I could not keep crying so I decided to go into business. I researched the best businesses to venture into while on lockdown, coupled with the knowledge of chemical engineering studied in school, I decided to produce hand sanitizers.

I produced different volumes of hand sanitizers, purchased face masks, and shields in bulk quantities. I used my professional marketing skills in promoting my business.

I supplied homes, individuals, supermarkets, banks, even the company I was recently dismissed from bought several units from me. I was feeling like Oprah Winfrey, I had just made half of a million on revenues; In my mind, I was rising from my ruins again.

But… There were still hot tears to shed.

So many people started producing these sanitizers and face masks, the competition was outrageous, demand was dropping as many people had stocked up well for the lockdown, I could barely sell for the price I got the materials for.

Food got expensive, feeding myself and my family was difficult, in no time, my 500k transitioned into 50k. I was no longer feeling like Oprah Winfrey again but like Opara Winifred.

These youtube adverts can be very frustrating. One morning, I was trying to watch a video on how to prepare homemade corn-meal (Pap or Akamu), and then I stumbled on this advert by Toyin. It was unique in its way so I paused to hear what the “dude” had to say, he started by stating exactly my present problem “Are you looking for solutions to your current financial problems?”,

I was like “Mehn!”, youtube, and their monotonous algorithm of matching your problems with suggestions that may likely lead you to shed more hot tears. As a core internet user, Everything online always felt like a scam to me. But, at that moment, I needed to make the most from the situations I found myself. It was already approaching Mid-Year, I needed a FALLBACK plan.

I watched the video ad, I was frustrated at first, I asked myself “Who runs a video advert for 90 minutes, Is this a joke or what?” I continued watching, I had this intuition that the length of the video will discourage people from watching, leaving only a few “determined” ones like me to exploit the information and tap adequate solutions to my problems.

I just recalled a quote by Shaun Hick; “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”

At first, watching a 90-minute video that wasn’t a TV series like Money Heist or my favorite Game of Thrones felt like a thorn in my eyes, but, from the 10 minutes into the video, I had uncovered my fallback plan and that was a turning point for me.

Toyin Omotosho who I watched in the video is an author of several books, an ardent entrepreneur, and a top wealth-creator through well-versed and researched avenues/strategies to make money online. He mentioned how he made about 2 million Naira in 37 days with just a laptop and internet.

This was the most convincing video I had ever seen in my life. This video pulled out all the stops. It stressed on solving my exact problem at the moment, time-sensitive solutions, and options galore. How could I not click through?!

At the start, I paid 35k to attend this class and was able to make 97,500 in 3 days just by following his instructions and doing it just like he did. (I have proof on this). This content of the video was definite and persuasive because it makes the unfamiliar familiar. Sometimes paying for a digital product or any product at all can be scary. (I have older family members who are terrified to buy a new brand of toothpaste, for instance.)

This was the first time apart from when I got my old job, that I was doing something really enjoyable, something where I could learn and earn simultaneously and not just any amount, in the first 30 days, I had made 415,000 Naira at the comfort of my home, I produced No Physical product, I worried less about competition, I had no boss to report to nor did I have to worry about the pandemic affecting my fallback plan.

I only had to follow a blueprint as mentioned in the 90 minutes video, applied my own quota to optimize the expected output and the results zipped along beautifully, and here I am, In my new apartment looking set to take over the world literally and make my baby the emperor.

The blueprint is explained systematically in detail, giving you a chance to understand if this could spark your interest or not. The stunning thing about this is that the 90 minutes video teaches you how to go about this for FREE.

If you have a laptop and you can watch a 90 minutes video for FREE, then let me know. 08162378017 - Whattsapp Only.

If you feel 90 minutes is too long or this is a waste of time, I appreciate you for your time so far, as this is not a place for you.

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. / Think Like The Rich / Get Cheap Office Space For Hourly, Daily And Monthly Rent In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.