Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Reltel Palava - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reltel Palava (1173 Views)

Interview Palava "One Chance" / Unemployment Palava / British Council Venue Staff Palava!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reltel Palava by Dozzy1(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2007
Please who has heard from RELTEL. abeg let us know cos it has really been long. thanks
Re: Reltel Palava by joy1225(f): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2007
honestly it's been a while, i thought i was the only one who thought that way,please somebody,anybody,just tell what you know about what happened to the test.
Re: Reltel Palava by Dozzy1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
ok, i was there at the head office at adeola odeku, i was luck to check my score, but since then i have heard from them. i was luck cos most of my friends i directed there were not allowed to check the result. i scored above 50.
Re: Reltel Palava by okoroigwe: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2007
Pls,wen did you check yours?(Dooozzy am Talking 2 u)pls reply.cheers
Re: Reltel Palava by Allcorrect(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2007
@all

My younger brother wrote the test also, he called them up a while back and the lady that attended to him was so nice as to tell him his score.Scred 72.but it was not yet official though
He was called last week i think on wed to tell him officially that he had passed the test and will be invited for an interview soon.
I tink pips can check at the recruitment agencies office cos i tink the exercise is being done by an agency.
Re: Reltel Palava by chriskani2: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
Yeah i wrote the test too,saw my scores but was told the delay is due to the movement of their head office from iganmu to VI. just relax ok
Re: Reltel Palava by Dozzy1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
okoroigwe,

i checked my result on the 25th of may. i hope that is ok
thanks.
Re: Reltel Palava by Allcorrect(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
Pls does anione know the website of Reltel, would like to know who their MD is also.
Re: Reltel Palava by joy1225(f): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2007
please, does anyone have any of reltels phone numbers,maybe one could find out scores by calling.
thank you
Re: Reltel Palava by ryta: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2007
hey guys pls,do paste the phone number of the agency so that ohers can call and check theirs too!
Re: Reltel Palava by Dozzy1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2007
ok i was given this number the day i went there to collect my result 014371224. but i have been trying the number at a point i gave up. u could try maybe u could be lucky
Re: Reltel Palava by Allcorrect(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
I think u should call the nos on the email inviting u for the test. Remember to be polite

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Training Lagos / Help! First Bank Venue In Kano State / Or Well Oil & Gas And Nbc Plc Are Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.