Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows (466 Views)

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria / 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. / Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Hunchogee: 12:53pm On May 30, 2020
Shocker !!!
During the commissioning of the ultra modern Isolation / Testing medical edifice in Uruan L.G.A, Akwa Ibom state. I decided to make a trip to the Ibom propose 40hectares of land for the rearing of the 2000 Mexico cows that was to be imported. At first I felt it was an audio project untill I visited the site for the project.
I observe that the had already started planting the artificial grass for the cows and the grass as grown covering the large part of the land. Tho security operatives didn't allow me and my friends entry since we were not journalist to get into the land but I was so shock because I felt it was an audio project. No wonder the state had already banned importation of livestocks to the state using Covid19 as an excuse to actuallize their target of breeding cows in the state. From a reliable source a community man working in that grass field said the cows will get to the state by August ending. If this project come to actualization it will be one of the best numerous projects perform by this administration.

Lalaclata na good news ooo take am go front page your guy is back.
Akwa Ibom Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Hunchogee: 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Hunchogee: 12:56pm On May 30, 2020

Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by flyingpig: 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
How do we know this is not just a busy laying fallow undecided

No sign post, nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Hunchogee: 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:
How do we know this is not just a busy laying fallow undecided

No sign post, nothing.
Pls read again .. I was not allow close to the place not to talk of passing through the front. It is located in a local village in uruan L.G.A were the isolation yard was commissioned yesterday
Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by mamaafrik(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2020
This is the best way to cut off the Herdmen menace in North central and the South,provide better alternative their cattles,i know that even cattles from Niger and chad can be bought and crossed like Federal university of Agriculture,Abeokuta did.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Hunchogee: 1:39pm On May 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
This is the best way to cut off the Herdmen menace in North central and the South,provide better alternative their cattles,i know that even cattles from Niger and chad can be bought and crossed like Federal university of Agriculture,Abeokuta did.
Honestly I initially laugh at the news 2years ago until I won my thinking cap and I said to myself this project is indeed laudable. So becos I was in that L.G.A, I decided to tour the area.
Lalaclata na abeg take am to front page oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
cc Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44

Wider coverage of this nice step in right direction by akwaibom is worthy of FP...Thanks.

Anyway to curtail the problems of locals and herders is encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Hunchogee: 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
Munzy14:
cc Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44

Wider coverage of this nice step in right direction by akwaibom is worthy of FP...Thanks.

Anyway to curtail the problems of locals and herders is encouraging.
Yeah your right bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows by Ituku4040: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hunchogee:

Yeah your right bro

2000 cows are missing oh
And they were pregnant 3 years ago
Oh naija my country

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers For Sale In Benin City / See / Cbn Agro Business Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.