Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story (903 Views)

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by robosky02(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2020
Ghanaian lady who was bathed with acid in Saudi Arabia shares her story

A Ghanaian lady who was bathed with acid in Saudi Arabia has come out to share her story and how she is contemplating taking her life.

According to the woman narrating her sad ordeal to Crime Check Foundation, somewhere in December 2018, she went to braid her hair in a salon in Saudi Arabia and that was where the unfortunate incident happened.

She narrated that the acid was not meant for her but rather the hairdresser but she was the one that got the worse injury.

She revealed that the hairdresser identified as Rabi was having a fight with the lady who committed the heinous act also known as Salomey over an apartment.

“As Rabi was braiding my hair, she stopped to go and eat. As she was eating, we heard a knock on her door and she asked me to help her open it. As soon as I opened the door all I saw was someone pushed me and poured a substance on me. That was my end”

“I had to come back home because I couldn’t see anything talk less of going to work to cater for myself. Rabi too visited me only twice and have never visited again. I returned to Ghana without a pin. Here I am without even a pesewa to go to the hospital because I still feel pains and sick always”.

Saudi authorities promised to arrest her attacker but Memuna says she could not follow up on the case after she was brought to Ghana.

She has completely given up on life and prefers to die. “I’d rather die than to live this painful life,” she said.

Memuna narrated that when children see her they start running away because they think they have seen a ghost.

“One day my mother wasn’t well so I decided to wash our clothes and go dry them outside. As I was drying the things, two children that were standing by were having a conversation and one told the other that- you see this sister her face is really scary and looks like a monster, that made me less of a human being”.

Her mother, Hajia Safia, who could not hold her tears said it was difficult when she first saw pictures of her daughter after the incident.

“It wasn’t easy for me at all because she is all I’ve got in life. She travelled to go and seek greener pastures to support the family and see what has happened to her” she added.

Lalasticlala mynd44
https://www.ghpage.com/ghanaian-lady-bathed-acid-saudi-arabia-shares-story/130366/

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On May 30, 2020
Uwa nkea sef...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by phelonrays: 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
So inhumane embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by 1stola: 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by Shinny1: 8:40pm On May 30, 2020
Ohh..this is heart breaking oo
Ghanaian Government should please do something about this and as for the lady that poured the acid I think she should be held responsible to face the judgment

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by sirjoggy(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by tyup(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2020
And what sensible person thinks of going to settle in Saudi Arabia or any Arab country
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by uboma(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
Sad story.

A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by SILVERLINES: 9:29pm On May 30, 2020
Wickedness

I wonder a kind of crime someone will commit to deserve such evil in return.

It is very horrible.

The Ghanian government should assist her for surgery abeg.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by WannaHowzit(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2020
robosky02:

Ghanaian lady who was bathed with acid in Saudi Arabia shares her story

A Ghanaian lady who was bathed with acid in Saudi Arabia has come out to share her story and how she is contemplating taking her life.

According to the woman narrating her sad ordeal to Crime Check Foundation, somewhere in December 2018, she went to braid her hair in a salon in Saudi Arabia and that was where the unfortunate incident happened.

She narrated that the acid was not meant for her but rather the hairdresser but she was the one that got the worse injury.

She revealed that the hairdresser identified as Rabi was having a fight with the lady who committed the heinous act also known as Salomey over an apartment.

“As Rabi was braiding my hair, she stopped to go and eat. As she was eating, we heard a knock on her door and she asked me to help her open it. As soon as I opened the door all I saw was someone pushed me and poured a substance on me. That was my end”

“I had to come back home because I couldn’t see anything talk less of going to work to cater for myself. Rabi too visited me only twice and have never visited again. I returned to Ghana without a pin. Here I am without even a pesewa to go to the hospital because I still feel pains and sick always”.

Saudi authorities promised to arrest her attacker but Memuna says she could not follow up on the case after she was brought to Ghana.

She has completely given up on life and prefers to die. “I’d rather die than to live this painful life,” she said.

Memuna narrated that when children see her they start running away because they think they have seen a ghost.

“One day my mother wasn’t well so I decided to wash our clothes and go dry them outside. As I was drying the things, two children that were standing by were having a conversation and one told the other that- you see this sister her face is really scary and looks like a monster, that made me less of a human being”.

Her mother, Hajia Safia, who could not hold her tears said it was difficult when she first saw pictures of her daughter after the incident.

“It wasn’t easy for me at all because she is all I’ve got in life. She travelled to go and seek greener pastures to support the family and see what has happened to her” she added.

Lalasticlala mynd44
https://www.ghpage.com/ghanaian-lady-bathed-acid-saudi-arabia-shares-story/130366/

Goodness!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by Hoodbilonia: 10:37pm On May 30, 2020
Mt God.
She resemble dat horror novie
I knw what u did last summer
Nawa o
Dis na everlasting scar.
Fu ck

Nawa o
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by lexdany(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2020
too bad... this is a case of mistaken Identity. Always learn to control your temper guys...

meanwhile check out my signature
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Was Bathed With Acid In Saudi Arabia Shares Her Story by cyojunior1(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
too bad and inhumane

(1) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of Naira Marley's Show In Shoprite, Jabi Lake Mall / Update On Raymond Igbalodely Aka Hushpuppi’s A R R E S T!!! / Man In Nigerian Police Uniform Heavily Smoking Shisha (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.