Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Winter Is Yet To Come - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Winter Is Yet To Come (648 Views)

The Winter's Tale By William Shakespeare: Act By Act Analysis / Happy Democracy Day, Happy Franchise Day To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winter Is Yet To Come by Jaika(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2020
Fans of ASOIAF and GOT, after the seemingly disastrous ending of the series, are y'all still awaiting 'The winds of winter'?
After several years, GRRM is still yet to drop it. And that's not even the end, because there's still' A dream of spring' to come afterwards.
I hope it's released soon tho.

1 Like

Re: Winter Is Yet To Come by ThothHermes: 11:30am On May 31, 2020
GRRM is tired.
Re: Winter Is Yet To Come by Jaika(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
ThothHermes:
GRRM is tired.
Yh I think so too. Just like GOT producers got tired. But we need a book ending hopefully different from that of the series.

1 Like

Re: Winter Is Yet To Come by Jaika(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Love Without End EPD 2 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ / Call Me Malcolm: A Novel / Am Looking For A Good Writer Here To Hire!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.