Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Say No To Salary Job Embrace Self Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Say No To Salary Job Embrace Self Employment (274 Views)

Which Is Better, Handwork Or Salary Job? / How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / Living From Salary To Salary?: How To Break The Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Salary Job Embrace Self Employment by akpunda86: 10:17pm On May 30, 2020
Im gonna be brief.Covid 19 has come and will go.The problem are the people that lost their job their daily income.
It is well but wont be long.If i were them i would say no to salary work and embrace self employment.

Thank God for me.Today i just got another call to come and pick a form on monday for anoda govt job.
I just said God thank u.Two govt jobs in a year i know more coming as more capital projects coming up.

How do i survive.Im a Consultant i do Elect and Mech drawings ,I do solar installations and also i do contract jobs.As far as a job will bring food on my table ill do it.

Due to the jobs on ground .hope by july ill guide lots of youths, unemployed,sacked and all those that lost their job in this Covid 19 how to bounce back.
Doing Autocad drawings is not the main issue but who are ur clients.Are u an Engineer do you know the scale of fees used to pay you.

Im seeing our graduates are not guided but pursue shadow jobs that are not existing.

You yes you can be a contractor but how.

Im coming on the National dailies we coming on nairaland.is time some of the youths take over.

If i can so can the youths.
Note is not free but affordable.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hustling To Become Rich? You Need To See This / See Skills Paying OK Over 250k Monthly With Just Your Mobile Phone / Obtaining Indigeneship Certificate And Attestation Letter For Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.