Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (122366 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by drmikeadams(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

He isn’t powerless. he made good and evil and they will always play their part If they don’t, the world won’t be a place for us to be

I know say huna go always defend God,just like huna dey always defend politicians ,meanwhile everything still goes haywire. grin grin
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
Olatlaccon:
And the problem is that we don't have
Those who did this sure have bank accounts with their finger prints. But blacks only want to milk from the poor. They can be easily traced. Fingerprints on the fire extinguisher, finger prints on the deceased’s body, clothes and so on. But this is the big ass problem. When did they find out about this? who took over the scene? Who took her body to the hospital? No other but civilians, and then when they got to the hospital guess what ?? Nurses asked for police report before they can attend to her. Brother our individual lives depends on us

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Olatlaccon(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

Brother she made terrible mistakes. For the fact that the country is on total lockdown and everyone is desperate for God-knows-what, she should have thought First of safety, now where is she writing the exam?? The point is she probably must have been doing this before now, but there could be something about our conscience I love the most in my life, it freaking tells me something isn’t right about a place and I sure listen no matter how stoned I am. Am sure few minutes before this happened her heart was pounding telling her it’s becoming unsafe to be here, but she wouldn’t listen. Seriously God won’t save such soul. The reason he gave us conscience. And that’s the only God in us.
You right but it was a bad thing to do in a church and to fellow human being...the rapist could have left her after every every and let her live instead of killing her...the rapist must have been surveiling her for a long time before the matter sef...may God save us all....u get sense man
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Omar09(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
Agugbadin:

Is church not supposed to be a safe place

Also I want to ask, is church meant for studying?

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
drmikeadams:

I know say huna go always defend God,just like huna dey always defend politicians ,meanwhile everything still goes haywire. grin grin
This isn’t all about defending God brother, na we issues dey with, not even with politicians
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Olatlaccon(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

Those who did this sure have bank accounts with their finger prints. But blacks only want to milk from the poor. They can be easily traced. Fingerprints on the fire extinguisher, finger prints on the deceased’s body, clothes and so on. But this is the big ass problem. When did they find out about this? who took over the scene? Who took her body to the hospital? No other but civilians, and then when they got to the hospital guess what ?? Nurses asked for police report before they can attend to her. Brother our individual lives depends on us
You thinking is way beyond the thinking of our government cos it's one of the simplest things to put in place but they wouldn't think about it rather steal money....our safety is our priority and must be taking seriously cos person wey dey alive get hope..... peace out man

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Vulcan24(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
Has the pastor been arrested and all the ppl inside that church and the perimeter

I said fucking round them up Now!
and chain their legs to the roof untill the mf confesses

the CP of that state should resign with immidiate effect. how can this happen under your watch in a state under lockdown ?!!!

meanwhile the overseer of the RCC something should shut down the branch and Wike of Rivers State should bring his caterpillar to destroy the church building and the house of the perpetrators

whatdafuck is all this!!!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You right but it was a bad thing to do in a church and to fellow human being...the rapist could have left her after every every and let her live instead of killing her...the rapist must have been surveiling her for a long time before the matter sef...may God save us all....u get sense man
From the report she died the next day. So the plan couldn’t have been to kill her at the spot. It could have happened because (they) wanted to have their way. No one knows what transpired that day. The point is the mistakes had happened.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by emecheboy2(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
This is pure evil, many people guys here days are heartless.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
God will not punish anyone for this! Why should he punish after the deed when he could have stopped it considering it was happening in his “house”.

Don’t put this on God, the police have to find the perpetrators! Simple
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You thinking is way beyond the thinking of our government cos it's one of the simplest things to put in place but they wouldn't think about it rather steal money....our safety is our priority and must be taking seriously cos person wey dey alive get hope..... peace out man
Exactly man. Stay alive always ✌�

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by drmikeadams(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

This isn’t all about defending God brother, na we issues dey with, not even with politicians

Ok my man
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Clinghton: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
God is too merciful, that's why most people think he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2020
drmikeadams:

Ok my man
Correct brother
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by printemps: 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
Mcreloaded:

In a normal country they can lift finger prints from that fire extinguisher and cross check it with finger print data base network lines, drivers license, bank accounts, national identity cards and even international passports.
But this is Nigeria where nothing works and the worst part is that when you visit a police station you will see written on an office door "finger print department".

My prayer for the culprits is that they will suffer and fall sick that they will beg for death and death will elude them. No native doctor or church or hospital can save them as the highest level of suffering will be their portion in Jesus name amen

Lets hope the law enforcers are listening.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by dasnan(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2020
May her soul rest in peace... The perpetrators shall know no peace until they come to repentance.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Amen. Amen. Amen.
Are you sure none of your ancestors had commited any atrocity before. If at all they have, same curse is on you.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Olatlaccon(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

From the report she died the next day. So the plan couldn’t have been to kill her at the spot. It could have happened because (they) wanted to have their way. No one knows what transpired that day. The point is the mistakes had happened.
But ppl no dey around the church to know that kin tin dey happen cos I know the victim go dey shout
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Hope027(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
May the God of vengeance avenge ur death.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by CurvyDestiny7: 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by triplechoice(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Imagine and I'm sure she must have called the name of God multiple times with faith beyond measure but still the deed was done , hope the perpetrators get arrested soon , who am I kidding , are autopsies on raped dead victims even carried out?

You still be thinking you are special o and God will come to your aid when you need him because you are special or because you dey read Bible.

Some of you are just heartless.

If she did not call on God those it mean the rapist would have left her alone?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Osanoghodua1: 12:56pm On May 31, 2020
This is sad, police was demanding for money for investigation, she was bitten with Fire extinguisher, have severally worship in the church. This girl was suppose to work with me in 2016 but the poor salary and the transportation stopped her. Police could have used forensic analysis but they choose to do nothing. She was admitted to a Private clinic and not UBTH until the next day and blood was not given her on time. What a bad system in our country. Anyone who can should please help take up the case for justice to be served. My condolence to the family and the church and her class. They went away with her phone.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Justbehave(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2020
my2chains:

why been foolish by saying all this!

It is written in the last days terrible things will happen,

even the children of the lamb will be slained but he will surely raise them up at the last day,

God is not a wicked and harsh God that he will act fast to any sin,

he takes his time to pronounce judgement on everything,

we are on the last days and many evil things will surely happen,

who knows if the girl was insulting them so they resulted in killing her to shut her up,

do not use this evil to blame God for it,
the lord is too holy to be blamed for all man's attrocities

he created us to choose between Good and evil,
and so is the same way he allowed rains to fall upon the wicked and the righteous,

try to understand this God,
he allows bad times and worries to come but that does not mean he does not see us suffering,

if you talk about number one first hand suffering in this world,

then you will refer back to adam and eve,

they saw hell after disobeying God in the garden of eden,

why did cain kill abel his brother?
Did the lord not see when cain was killing abel?

But still yet he kept mute,
just to let you know there is great amount of evil in man heart,

if truly there is no God,
then explain to me where you were in the beginning of the world?
How was the earth streched and had its foundations layed?

Who created the sun and the moon?
Tell me if you have any idea

you are just saying something you are not really sure of,

ok if there is no God the creator,
then you will also tell me there is no one that created aeroplane,electricity,phones etc

so you meant all this just came to beign without been created and designed by someone?

Even humans are creators themselves talkless of the supreme beign that created us all

there is a God in heaven who washes,
that is why he has said,
on the last day will i judge all attrocities commited in heaven,on the earth and under the earth!

Do not think you can really fool God
it is even your own spirit that will tell him every single thing you have done on this planet earth!

So stop hiding and face the fact there is a creator

if God can decide today to give instant judgement to any sinner today am very sure no one will be alive today to even breath at all in this world,

he once gave instant judgement by killing anyone founding to break the law,

he even went as far as destroying the whole world with flood during the time of noah.

He has conceived in his heart if he continues like that then no single human will be alive again,

back then if you sin you must surely pay for it,
but now we have the grace of God through jesus christ our intercessor!

If you say there is no God then it also means there is no satan too,

if you can believe there is a satan then also there most be a God,

if satan was powerful enough than God,
why did he not have claimed he was the one that created this world from the beginning,

he would have said it boldly in his satan bible but no he did not,

to tell you even satan was created but rebelled against God and wanted to be equall like the creator,

be wise satan is just a deceiver and nothing more,
if you read the bible well you will see where it is written,

woe to you inhabitants of the earth for the devil and accusser of all has been thrown down to the earth,

it was also noted satan is on a very great rage to kill off the offspring of adam and eve,
and thats me and you

cheers!
Apt.God bless you for this.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by uunwanaobong3: 1:00pm On May 31, 2020
If you see as so many NIGERIANS suffer untold generational hardship please and please don't try to help them, if you try to help God punishment might even come upon you......... So much blood has stained the land, so much atrocities have been committed at the alter...........

Believe me the punishment for this singular act with be carried on to the 10th generations of these evil men who rape and murdered at the alter of God.

It is one thing to not believe in God,. ... But it is another thing entirely to tempt fate.

I will be the last person to help a suffering NIGERIANS, instead let me donate to the orphanage.......
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2020
Olatlaccon:
But ppl no dey around the church to know that kin tin dey happen cos I know the victim go dey shout
From deductions that’s to show how isolated the building is or it’s distance from the neighborhood. Just because she wan prepare for exam. Na wa oh. People dey take risk for this life sha
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 1:02pm On May 31, 2020
atheistandproud:

There's no god. He doesn't exist if not such a thing will not happen in his house.
There's no GoD , rip the bandage soonner than later ,
How's your day going
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by emperorshaokahn(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2020
as usual god was no where to be found.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by temmy2210: 1:04pm On May 31, 2020
Why killing for heaven sake? She raped and then killed! This is just pure act of wickedness.

Please parents should tried all possible best to let their children at school be at home now that all schools are closed. I don't think an student should still be around school by now. RIP to the dead.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by printemps: 1:06pm On May 31, 2020
blackmantis:

Finger prints can be lifted from the fire extinguisher door handles or other surfaces and matched with BVN, National ID or even sim registration database.

This, the Police can do also. But a centralized Bio-data base will go a long way to solve crimes like this and many others. Does Nigerian Police have Forensic Analysts? Even if they do, are they active? I know they'll if it were to be a high profile case, example the case of the President's daughter's Phone number and DSS vs Anthony Okolie. They'll surely deploy every state resources, but common people, you're on your own. What an inegalitarian country!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by fwzolamide1(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
��������
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Olatlaccon(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2020
Benrosaria:

From deductions that’s to show how isolated the building is or it’s distance from the neighborhood. Just because she wan prepare for exam. Na wa oh. People dey take risk for this life sha
Chai...i hope the rapist is apprehended...RIP to her
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by barthmew(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2020
Animals parading the streets in human clothing..
Konji has always been man's greatest undoing.
For what is worth, it's high time Nigeria woke up to its plethora security challenges.
This should have been a quintessential scenario where forensic autopsy is required but alas! No biometric database of anyone in the country.

The more reason this scumbags roam about perpetrating heinous crimes with reckless abandone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.