Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,271 members, 7,849,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement (312 Views)

Welcome To The Month Of Mercy! The Month Of May / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / God Is Not Sangiri Lagiri, It’s An Attribute Of Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Righteousness89(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2020
You May have Fasted, Gone to the Mountain!

You may have Prayed , you may have sown Seeds

You May have helped the Orphans, Widows

You May have had Marathon Deliverance Sessions

You May Have visited the Native Doctors , Done all Manner of Sacrifices.

You May have visited Alfas and so on

Yet your Challenges and Problems have Remained .

There is a way out! Why not you Join me to Approach GOD ALMIGHTY on the Basis of His Mercy!

Mercy is that Attribute of GOD that Cannot Be Ignored!

Mercy is that Attribute of GOD that Moves Him to Stop Whatever HE is Doing to Attend to your Matters!

James2:13
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Exodus 34:6
And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

Mark 10:46-52-
Blind Bartimeus made use of the Mercy of GOD.
He Shouted For Mercy even when others tried to shut Him down.
He Attracted the Attention of The MASTER, JESUS CHRIST, who Had to Stop al He was doing to attend to Him.

Psalm 51
We see King David making use of this Attribute of GOD.
Approaching GOD on the Basis of His Mercy was the Secret of King David!

Numbers14:1-20
We see Moses and Aaron Approach GOD on the Basis of Mercy for the Isrealites who had provoked GOD ALMIGHTY.

Micah 7:18-19
Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Jonah3:1-10 - The Nation of Nineveh at the brink of Judgment, Cried to GOD For Mercy! And they were Spared. The Judgment was taken away!

Even at the point of Destruction, Mercy Prevailed!

Let us do the same today! Let us Approach The Throne of Mercy and I Guarantee, you will see that Long Standing Problem Dissolve.

Your prayer will be in this Format;

LORD by Your Mercy... Forgive Me, Save Me
LORD by Your Mercy..... liberate me
LORD by Your Mercy ... do sooosooo

Your Prayer should be the Prayer of Habakkuk
In Habakkuk 3:1-2

Your prayer should be the prayer of The psalmist in Psalm 57:1, psalm 67:1 , psalm 56:1

You Round it up in JESUS NAME..

No Matter what you have Done! No matter how Evil and Wicked you have lived, as Long as you are still alive, The Mercy of GOD has the Capacity and Capability to Shatter any Judgment on you.

Approach GOD THISDAY on the Basis of HIS Mercy

1 Like

Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Nobody: 7:58am On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
You May have Fasted, Gone to the Mountain!

You may Prayed , you may have sown Seeds

You May have helped the Orphans, Widows

You May have had Marathon Deliverance Sessions

You May Have visited the Native Doctors , Done all Manner of Sacrifices.

You May have visited Alfas and so on

Yet your Challenges and Problems have Remained .

There is a way out! Why not you Join me to Approach GOD ALMIGHTY on the Basis of His Mercy!

Mercy is that Attribute of GOD that Cannot Be Ignored!

Mercy is that Attribute of GOD that Moves Him to Stop Whatever HE is Doing to Attend to your Matters!

James2:13
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Exodus 34:6
And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

Mark 10:46-52-
Blind Bartimeus made use of the Mercy of GOD.
He Shouted For Mercy even when others tried to shut Him down.
He Attracted the Attention of The MASTER, JESUS CHRIST, who Had to Stop al He was doing to attend to Him.

Psalm 51
We see King David making use of this Attribute of GOD.
Approaching GOD on the Basis of His Mercy was the Secret of King David!

Numbers14:1-20
We see Moses and Aaron Approach GOD on the Basis of Mercy for the Isrealites who had provoked GOD ALMIGHTY.

Even at the point of Destruction, Mercy Prevailed!

Let us do the same today! Let us Approach The Throne of Mercy and I Guarantee, you will see that Long Standing Problem Dissolve.

Your prayer will be in this Format;

LORD by Your Mercy... Forgive Me, Save Me
LORD by Your Mercy..... liberate me
LORD by Your Mercy ... do sooosooo

You Round up in JESUS NAME..

Approach GOD THISDAY on the Basis of HIS Mercy

b
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03am On May 31, 2020
Slight Correction (no vex oh) Mercy does not shatter or Destroy Judgement, it Only INTERVENES BEFORE JUDGMENT ARRIVES!

in other words Mercy is a Type of JUDGMENT that a Guilty Person would like different from the JUDGEMENT he Ought to Get and would have gotten!
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Righteousness89(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Slight Correction (no vex oh) Mercy does not shatter or Destroy Judgement, it Only INTERVENES BEFORE JUDGMENT ARRIVES!

in other words Mercy is a Type of JUDGMENT that a Guilty Person would like different from the JUDGEMENT he Ought to Get and would have gotten!

Pastor Mercy Destroys JUDGMENT!!
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pastor Mercy Destroys JUDGMENT!!

Omo, see strong heart oh. Ok please enlighten me, how does it do it?
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Righteousness89(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Please enlighten me, how does it do it?

Open your bible and read the scriptures I put out
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Open your bible and read the scriptures I put out

I don't see the hows there, you can surely explain the hows, since You understand it.
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't see the hows there, you can surely explain the hows, since You understand it.

If you don't understand from the Holy scriptures then you will likely not understand...

Or maybe English language is the issue ..

I'll make it simpler!
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by IhateGod: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

If you don't understand from the Holy scriptures then you will likely not understand...

Or maybe English language is the issue ..

I'll make it simpler!
[/s]

God Na Scam
Re: MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On May 31, 2020
This is a Truer and Accurate heading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Cut Into Pieces By Radicals For Converting To Christianity / When The Blind Think They See, The Ignorant Think They Know, The Foolish Think.. / His Name Is Randy - They Call Him Spirit Husband: 15 Hot Ways To Deal With Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.