Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,713 members, 7,827,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) (46754 Views)

Aba Road: Before And After Compare And Contrast / How Do I Get To NIMC State Office 232 Aba road, Portharcourt. / Bus Gutted By Fire Along Owerri/Aba Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Umueme: 10:16pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Which faulks road? I didn't see any pic.

Anyway I was in Ariria last month. They were already reconstructing one lane. That road was substandard and spoiled early...

Reload
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by DModeCntStopMe: 10:24pm On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[s]Good.

Mr Op, At least for once stay in your state and stop constituting nuisance in another man's state.

Okezie has delivered.[/s]
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by magzey: 10:25pm On May 31, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
Thank you Buhari
Ebhoes should at least appreciate this Man for once
For where e remain small one mumu go say na mazi Namdi Cownu build the road from Israel grin grin
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by trutht828: 10:32pm On May 31, 2020
hardbody:

Like seriously do they? Ok. A few are foisted with that burden. Those ones stay back. Like the corper that tiled my house in the Villa. He stayed back. We are saying how many make conscious efforts to move out of the SW

Go across the globe and count all the Yorubas not living in the southwest. Then after that, come back and give yourself a knock on the head for being stupid
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by trutht828: 10:33pm On May 31, 2020
zionmde:

u are just so dumb
now run along
go and find something useful to do with ur messed up senses

You mena the same way your brain is dead and buried
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by fashionale(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Port-Harcourt road is a federal road. My own concern is that flyover. Abeg he should speed up. That flyover will change the face of the Osisioma area.

One of the longest flyovers in 9ja cool

Please let me ask you, that road that the flyover is been constructed upon, it is a state road or federal road? Is it not a federal road? Aba Owerri road that's been maintained is it not federal road?
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Nwachacho: 10:48pm On May 31, 2020
OP, the road you're attributing to Ikpeazu is a federal road. Enugu-portharcourt express way.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by SonOfEl(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2020
Nwachacho:
OP, the road you're attributing to Ikpeazu is a federal road. Enugu-portharcourt express way.

oga, it is Aba road which leads straight to umuahia....it's on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzETneRw9I

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by SonOfEl(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2020
Aba road, leading from umuahia to aba with junctions leading ikot-ekpene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzETneRw9I

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by CzarChris(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Good.

Mr Op, At least for once stay in your state and stop constituting nuisance in another man's state.

Okezie has delivered.
Quick question, what do you guys gain by turning every thread into a tribal war zone? It was funny before, now it's turning into something else.

The funny thing is that this contraption called Nigeria is not disintegrating anytime soon, even in the next hundred years we will still be together. Nigeria is like a bucket filled with crabs, no need closing it anyone that true to climb out of the bucket will be dragged down by the other ones stuck inside that same bucket and you would have to start all over again. Rant from now till tomorrow, Nigeria is not going anywhere anytime soon. We all just have to respect each other and try to live in peace. If not, our politicians will continue to rip us off while we fight ourselves. Remember Nigeria's breed of politicians are not tribalistic among themselves, it all about personnal interests to them.

Nigerian youths should wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by 3DForecast: 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
Posterity will judge the wickedness you all have caused Abia state..for the past days I have been seeing this three pics..even if this pic is feasible..for a state as big as Abia..so this is actually commendable for a Governor that has stayed up to 5yrs? May this kind of development visit everyone that sees this wickedness and has refused to speak up. �
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by CAUSTIC002: 11:16pm On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Good.

Okezie has delivered.
u re plain stupid, people tolerate your nonsense outside Nigeria, yet u cant tolerate your compatriot, FOOH!
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by SonOfEl(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2020
3DForecast:
Posterity will judge the wickedness you all have caused Abia state..for the past days I have been seeing this three pics..even if this pic is feasible..for a state as big as Abia..so this is actually commendable for a Governor that has stayed up to 5yrs? May this kind of development visit everyone that sees this wickedness and has refused to speak up. �

Oga, if you want the facts, it's there for you to see. Several standard in-roads have either be constructed or renovated in aba, obingwa and umuahia by the ikpeazu administration.

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Skinkerjnr(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2020
Na half nd half abia govenor dey build road oo... Na half image be dat
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by SonOfEl(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

Abia state is a disgraceful shithole state

Thanks for your trash. We appreciate your stupidity.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by leosahm(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2020
one imo state friend of mine here in calabar, told me yesterday that once u travelling n u encounter bad road just knw that's abia state, bt m suprised at this pic.....
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2020
Chinko road. Will soon be like that of rochas aturuocha of imo state. No gutter,no drainage.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Umueme: 11:38pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:
Nice

Aba road, Osisioma road, Osisioma flyover are legacy projects that will outlive Ikpeazu.
I've never been prouder of my gov. This past few months has seen massive construction projects in Aba.

Osisioma and Aba-Owerri roads- done and dusted

Eziukwu, Osusu, Immaculate, Cemetery roads- ongoing

Ngwa, obohia roads- soon to commence

Flyover- serious work ongoing

Waste Management and Drainages- way more better

If he had been performing like this since 2015, nobody will be complaining

But he should try and look into salary and pension arrears...

Nwanne ibu nwa afo...... Our governor don dey try
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by hardbody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2020
trutht828:

Go across the globe and count all the Yorubas not living in the southwest. Then after that, come back and give yourself a knock on the head for being stupid

I know you guys own Peckham and your best schools are ii tooting and Balham...welcome.

We know how urbane and ivy both environments are. Dummy

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by hardbody: 11:44pm On May 31, 2020
Kidakudz5:
we go to Europe and America.. not shithole SE

Like I said somewhere else you guys own the sleazy Peckham and the Ivy colleges at Tooting and Balham....shame.

Can you just shut up already please.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by sirp9898(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2020
What kind of talk is that
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by fx45(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Portharcourt road will enable trade between Aba and pH...besides wike has already done his own part of the road.. ikpeazu should follow suit, is not so long a distance
Wetin concern Wike with PortHarcourt Road, Aba? For clarifications, it is the stretch of road from Flyover Alaoji into Aba town
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kidakudz5: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2020
hardbody:

Like I said somewhere else you guys own the sleazy Peckham and the Ivy colleges at Tooting and Balham....shame.

Can you just shut up already please.
why are you crying?
We ain't interested in that shithole region
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by uchvic(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2020
After how many years? Una shame de shame me. Failed Administration
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Chef2000:
Aba road Umuahia done and dusted by Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu.

OP who are you in umuahia??
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by SonOfEl(m): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2020
uchvic:
After how many years? Una shame de shame me. Failed Administration

It's better late than never. Pls take your shame elsewhere.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by uchvic(m): 1:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Biko show us another segment of the road..
Disastrous administration!!! guess u are from Ngwa?
SonOfEl:

It's better late than never. Pls take your shame elsewhere.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by ozome15(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Where in aba is this kind of road.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Bruno3000(m): 2:53am On Jun 01, 2020
KingMack:
Umuahia very boring place ..I hate been here
I heard the pple are mean, wicked and don't trust themselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by CreekCommando: 4:45am On Jun 01, 2020
CzarChris:
Quick question, what do you guys gain by turning every thread into a tribal war zone? It was funny before, now it's turning into something else.

The funny thing is that this contraption called Nigeria is not disintegrating anytime soon, even in the next hundred years we will still be together. Nigeria is like a bucket filled with crabs, no need closing it anyone that true to climb out of the bucket will be dragged down by the other ones stuck inside that same bucket and you would have to start all over again. Rant from now till tomorrow, Nigeria is not going anywhere anytime soon. We all just have to respect each other and try to live in peace. If not, our politicians will continue to rip us off while we fight ourselves. Remember Nigeria's breed of politicians are not tribalistic among themselves, it all about personnal interests to them.

Nigerian youths should wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud.
grin grin Bro, no vex oh! E be like say you sabi catch crab well well for village, your experience na die grin grin grin But Sudan didn't believe South Sudan will be created until when Al-Bashir saw it on Arab TV and started flexing muscles which died down two days afterwards. Today, he's in jail! Those who fight to break a country peacefully do it with negotiations and sacrifice of interest. Sai Anjuma!
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Basher8583: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2020
zionmde:

u are very myopic
keep hiding in ur small village while sensible men go round d world exploiting business opportunities.

Like:
drug pushing
Prostitution
Armed robbery
Rituals
Gala / yogurt / soft drinks road miscreants
Fake pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.