Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. (1620 Views)

MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by drunkpunk(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2020
Good day Lovely AutoLanders... I have in stock several cartons of CarQuest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oils for sale.

CARQUEST GF-5/SN PLUS Motor Oils are top tier, high detergent automotive engine oils specially formulated to meet the stringent lubrication requirements of today and tomorrow's engines.

Product Features:

All grades meet or exceed API Service Category SN PLUS, SN, SM, SL, SJ and comply with ILSAC GF-5 requirements.

Meet or exceeds the requirements of GM6094M (5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30) and Ford WSS-M2C945-B1 (SAE 5W-20) and WSS-M2C946-B1 (SAE 5W-30), Chrysler MS-6395 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30).

Meets Toyota Specifications, Honda Service Fill Specifications (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30).

API SN PLUS helps prevent pre-ignition and wear; provides improved cleanliness and fuel economy
Provides maximum protection against wear, rust, corrosion, oxidative thickening, acid formation, sludge and varnish.

Price is N2,000 each.
Nationwide delivery available.
Location is Ikeja, Lagos State.
08033170403 (Whatsapp inclusive)

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Conductor261: 11:20am On May 31, 2020
Radautoworks this seems cheaper...
drunkpunk:
Good day Lovely AutoLanders... I have in stock several cartons of CarQuest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oils for sale.

CARQUEST GF-5/SN PLUS Motor Oils are top tier, high detergent automotive engine oils specially formulated to meet the stringent lubrication requirements of today and tomorrow's engines.

Product Features:

All grades meet or exceed API Service Category SN PLUS, SN, SM, SL, SJ and comply with ILSAC GF-5 requirements.

Meet or exceeds the requirements of GM6094M (5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30) and Ford WSS-M2C945-B1 (SAE 5W-20) and WSS-M2C946-B1 (SAE 5W-30), Chrysler MS-6395 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30).

Meets Toyota Specifications, Honda Service Fill Specifications (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30).

API SN PLUS helps prevent pre-ignition and wear; provides improved cleanliness and fuel economy
Provides maximum protection against wear, rust, corrosion, oxidative thickening, acid formation, sludge and varnish.

Price is N2,800 each.
Nationwide delivery available.
Location is Ikeja, Lagos State.
08033170403 (Whatsapp inclusive)
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
Conductor261:
Radautoworks this seems cheaper...

It's not. That's conventional oil not synthetic. Even at exchange rate of 400 our price for that is N2,380. Prior to the epidemic it was N2,142. It's our brand. No one is going to be selling it cheaper. We have no middle man.

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by udemzyudex(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Conductor261: 10:13pm On May 31, 2020
radautoworks:

It's not. That's conventional oil not synthetic. Even at exchange rate of 400 our price for that is N2,380. Prior to the epidemic it was N2,142. It's our brand. No one is going to be selling it cheaper. We have no middle man.
What's the OCI for it?
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Conductor261:

What's the OCI for it?

Conventional 3 months/3000 miles
Synthetic 6 months/5,000 miles
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Conductor261: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
radautoworks:

Conventional 3 months/3000 miles
Synthetic 6 months/5,000 miles
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by drunkpunk(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Still available guys...
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2020
drunkpunk:
Still available guys...

Carquest is here in Nigeria (us) and your price is more expensive. 2,800 vs 2380

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request

1 Share

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Gabapentin: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2020
radautoworks:

Carquest is here in Nigeria (us) and your price is more expensive. 2,800 vs 2380

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request

I don't understand what your motives are on this thread

first, this is cartalk and no adverts are allowed,

you made initial unsolicited posts on his thread making uncalled-for comparisons, did the OP ever ask for all that?

even if somebody besides the thread owner asked questions concerning pricing on this thread, isn't it common business courtesy not to make negative or de-marketing posts on somebody else's business or sales thread?

that passed and the OP wisely ignored the derailing and provocation and tried to move on

now you're here telling him how to run his business and telling him what price to sell his merchandise?

your business ethics don't tell you that his price is absolutely none of your business?

even if he chooses to sell one can of engine oil at 15000 Naira, how is that your problem?

3 Likes

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Gabapentin: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2020
drunkpunk:
Still available guys...

kindly start a thread over in Auto section and advertise your engine oils over there, if you haven't done that already

ignore the derailing posters above, one of them is a notorious agent provocateur with dozens of alternate monikers while the other is someone who loves to point out how she's so special and different from the pack, yet does the exact same things her imagined subordinates and detractors do
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Gabapentin:

I don't understand what your motives are on this thread

first, this is cartalk and no adverts are allowed,

you made initial unsolicited posts on his thread making uncalled-for comparisons, did the OP ever ask for all that?

even if somebody besides the thread owner asked questions concerning pricing on this thread, isn't it common business courtesy not to make negative or de-marketing posts on somebody else's business or sales thread?

that passed and the OP wisely ignored the derailing and provocation and tried to move on

now you're here telling him how to run his business and telling him what price to sell his merchandise?

your business ethics don't tell you that his price is absolutely none of your business?

even if he chooses to sell one can of engine oil at 15000 Naira, how is that your problem?

For someone who just joined the forum less than two weeks ago you sure seem to have taken a lot of time to know that I am "someone who loves to point out how she's so special and different from the pack, yet does the exact same things her imagined subordinates and detractors do".

We don't owe you an explanation but since you want to go there, I'll hop off my "high horse" and indulge you.

WE OWN ALL RIGHTS TO CARQUEST PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA AND IF WE WANTED TO, COULD PROTECT OUR BRAND AND LITIGATE THE ISSUE WHICH WE HAVE DONE BEFORE.

Based on your comment, you do not seem to understand what "advertising, negativity or de-marketing" is.

1) The op advertised (which you don't seem to have a problem with).

2) I was CALLED to this thread because someone saw our brand for sale by another party.

3) I actually wasn't bothered by the post or we would immediately have issued a cease and desist. I just saw it as the op getting his hands on some stock and trying to flip it. No harm, no foul with just a few boxes.

4) Op posted that he still had the product and I informed him that the actual manufacturer was in the country so he would see two things. One, why it was moving slowly and two, that it may not be worth his while to sink more money into the product as he would always be at a disadvantage price-wise.

5) if you truly understood business ethics you would realise that the fact that he sells and the price he sells our product is EXACTLY our business.

I assume we are done until you follow me to yet another thread to feign indignation about something I have said. Go back to your original moniker. You know who you are.

Op, if it's just a few boxes you got your hands on I have no problem with it.

2 Likes

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Gabapentin: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
radautoworks:

For someone who just joined the forum less than two weeks ago you sure seem to have taken a lot of time to know that I am "someone who loves to point out how she's so special and different from the pack, yet does the exact same things her imagined subordinates and detractors do".

We don't owe you an explanation but since you want to go there, WE OWN ALL RIGHTS TO CARQUEST PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA AND IF WE WANTED TO, COULD PROTECT OUR BRAND AND LITIGATE THE ISSUE WHICH WE HAVE DONE BEFORE.

Based on your comment, you do not seem to understand what "advertising, negativity or de-marketing" is.

1) The op advertised (which you don't seem to have a problem with).

2) I was CALLED to this thread because someone saw our brand for sale by another party.

3) I actually wasn't bothered by the post or we would immediately have issued a cease and desist.

4) Op posted that he still had the product and I informed him that the actual manufacturer was in the country so he would see two things. One, why it was moving slowly and two, that it may not be worth his while to sink more money into the product.

I assume we are done until you follow me to yet another thread to feign indignation about something I have said. Go back to your original moniker. You know who you are.

[/s]

lol, you are a Nigerian after all

your ad hominem attacks are hilarious and beside the point

litigate what? sue a private business entity retailing merchandise at comparable and non prohibitive prices? you must think you're the only one with legal knowledge, just like you think you're the only genuine mechanic in all of Nigeria

of course youre very wrong on both counts, but don't let your ignorance stop you, that hasn't been a problem for you so far

like i stared before, his price is absolutely none of your business, why don't you take a gun and force him to give it all up for free

the only honest mechanic in Nigeria
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Gabapentin: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2020
cc marpol
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Gabapentin:

[s]lol, you are a Nigerian after all

litigate what? sue a private business entity retailing merchandise at comparable and non prohibitive prices? you must think you're the only one with legal knowledge, just like you think you're the only genuine mechanic in all of Nigeria

of course youre very wrong on both counts, but don't let your ignorance stop you, that hasn't been a problem for you so far

like i stared before, his price is absolutely none of your business, why don't you take a gun and force him to give it all up for free

the only honest mechanic in Nigeria[/s]

Come back when you gain some credibility on this forum.

Marpol, kindly help this guy stop stalking me. You can see his IP so you can see he creates new monikers every so often which is against the rules.

2 Likes

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Gabapentin: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
radautoworks:

Come back when you gain some credibility on this forum.

Marpol, kindly help this guy stop stalking me. You can see his IP so you can see he creates new monikers every so often which is against the rules.

lol

still going ad hominem, I see, can't say I'm surprised, you have turned out to be far more predictable than one would imagine

first, there are absolutely no rules against having multiple monikers, that rule specifically prohibits running a moniker when another one is banned or blocked, which I have not flouted in any way

Nigerians are the same everywhere, all the western influence has not changed the Nigerian mentality in you, which is why you're trying to avoid the issues and calling the moderators

you will always be called out whenever your overbearing attitude interferes with other people's affairs, count on it, some of us are still objective, and have not been fooled by the pretence and false sense of superiority

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by drunkpunk(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gabapentin:

kindly start a thread over in Auto section and advertise your engine oils over there, if you haven't done that already

ignore the derailing posters above, one of them is a notorious agent provocateur with dozens of alternate monikers while the other is someone who loves to point out how she's so special and different from the pack, yet does the exact same things her imagined subordinates and detractors do

Thank you for the advice and concern. I made up my mind to ignore all of them. They’re childish folks who don’t have a sense of belonging. God bless you Sir!
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by drunkpunk(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol, you are a Nigerian after all

the only honest mechanic in Nigeria

After reading his write up, I could only come up with a conclusion... He’s an ignorant fellow that’s opportuned to use the internet. He goofed severally but I’m not bothered. I’ve chosen to sell at N2000 now. Let me see how he’d tell me to run my business. I’m sure he nags while his wife shakes her head.
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Conductor261: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
drunkpunk:

After reading his write up, I could only come up with a conclusion... He’s an ignorant fellow that’s opportuned to use the internet. He goofed severally but I’m not bothered. I’ve chosen to sell at N2000 now. Let me see how he’d tell me to run my business. I’m sure he nags while his wife shakes her head.

You can be jailed for this.

1 Like

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 1:48am On Jun 04, 2020
drunkpunk:

Oh, okay. That's how you want to play this? You should probably do some research to know who you are talking to. I was being nice before because I saw you as a young man just trying to hustle.

You are selling BLACK MARKET CARQUEST OIL. The stock you have was for USA distribution ONLY. Only we (Carquest Nigeria) have the copyright and distribution rights registered with the government in Nigeria.

I am going to chalk up your first response to ignorance of the law and the situation. If I see more inventory after this "few boxes", we, Carquest USA & Nigeria WILL come after you. If you like, let the internet stalker lead you astray. You're not the first and you won't be the last.
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Gabapentin: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
radautoworks:

Oh, okay. That's how you want to play this? You should probably do some research to know who you are talking to. I was being nice before because I saw you as a young man just trying to hustle.

You are selling BLACK MARKET CARQUEST OIL. The stock you have was for USA distribution ONLY. Only we (Carquest Nigeria) have the copyright and distribution rights registered with the government in Nigeria.

I am going to chalk up your first response to ignorance of the law and the situation. If I see more inventory after this "few boxes", we, Carquest USA & Nigeria WILL come after you. If you like, let the internet stalker lead you astray. You're not the first and you won't be the last.

[/s]

more noise and empty threats, again predictable

better wake up and smell the coffee

if you instigate legal action against this individual, you will lose, heavily

that is when you would realize that you're not the only one with legal knowledge and lawyers to boot

look at this self important "goliath" making threats about going after a "David" just because her feelings were hurt

lol

btw since you've decided to persist in derailing this thread, expect the same to be done to you someday soon
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by Conductor261: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Gabapentin:

[s]
more noise and empty threats, again predictable

better wake up and smell the coffee

if you instigate legal action against this individual, you will lose, heavily

that is when you would realize that you're not the only one with legal knowledge and lawyers to boot

look at this self important "goliath" making threats about going after a "David" just because her feelings were hurt

lol

btw since you've decided to persist in derailing this thread, expect the same to be done to you someday soon[/s]

Attention seeker
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by drunkpunk(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by drunkpunk(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Gabapentin:

I’d do just that. He has succeeded in derailing the thread. I’d open up another one. Just like saying you don’t have rights to bring in a Toyota vehicle for sale because Elizade has sales rights. Even jumia sells the product likewise stores here in Olowu, Ikeja
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
drunkpunk:

Thank you for this. It's actually easier to stop Jumia from letting you list. Now all we need is an address grin
Re: Made in the U.S.A Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale. by radautoworks: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
drunkpunk:

I’d do just that. He has succeeded in derailing the thread. I’d open up another one. Just like saying you don’t have rights to bring in a Toyota vehicle for sale because Elizade has sales rights. Even jumia sells the product likewise stores here in Olowu, Ikeja

Umm, yes. That's why NEW cars are not allowed to be imported. The distributors are already here. Read a book.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2004 Avalon And EOD, Choose One / Hyundai/kia Auto Electrical Technician Needed / Hyundai Tucson SUV (2005-2009) Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.