Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

13-year-old Boy, Graduates From College With Four Degrees.(pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-year-old Boy, Graduates From College With Four Degrees.(pic) (310 Views)

Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Boy, Graduates From College With Four Degrees.(pic) by Natural441(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
A 13-year_old boy has become the youngest person to ever graduate from a California college after earning four associate's degrees in two years.

Jack Rico, who enrolled at fullerton college at age 11, is set to graduate Wednesday in special drive-by celebration in La mirada after the traditional graduation was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Fullerton college described the teenager as the youngest--ever graduate from the school.

Rico,who accumulated four associate's degrees from the school,is now headed to the University of Nevada on full scholarship.

The boy said he was planning to pursue a bachelor's degree in history, but he would not expect that to be the end of his education.

"I' 13, so i don't want to rush everything.
I'm still trying to figure it out,but I just want to focus on learning right now. That's what I love to do".

Re: 13-year-old Boy, Graduates From College With Four Degrees.(pic) by Shezkid01(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
___

(1) (Reply)

..... / Pan-atlantic University (PAU) Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 [UTME/DE Admission Sc / 2020 Jamb Cut Off Mark For University Is 160 While Polytechnic Is 120

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.