Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo (683 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nine Yahoo Boys In Benin City (Photo) / 2-Year-Old Raped By A 40-Year-Old Man In Abia (Photo) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by sarrki(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2020
22 Yrs Old Uwa is DEAD, she was reported to have been raped...Perpetrators smashed her head with a fire extinguisher in order to facilitate the evil-orgy in silence. The impact lead to her DEATH.

It is said to have happened inside a Church (RCCG) in Benin City.

#JusticeForUwa

Re: 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by SarkinYarki: 1:19pm On May 31, 2020
The Killers of this Girl will be paraded here within 7 days in the Name of the Holy Spirit !!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2020
This post is not enough evidence to validate this incident. Until then........ I reserve my comment.
Re: 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by Oluromantic: 1:29pm On May 31, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
This post is not enough evidence to validate this incident. Until then........ I reserve my comment.
Cus of pictures?

Until a valid link is applied
Re: 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by raylandmark: 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
Re: 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by Slynation(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
This is barbaric.... I wonder what this country is turning into, gaskiya sex ain't everything mana, the culprits will never go unpunished...

One prayer i keep asking God everyday is that my preeq should never put me into trouble....
Re: 22 Years Old Raped And Killed In Redeem Church Of God Benin City- Photo by gambia(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2020
I'm tired of this rape issues everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Police In Gbagada, Unjustly Arrested A Man, Forced Him To Pay N10,000. PHOTOS / Willie Obiano Was The Killer ,and Not James Nwafor / Benin Protest Gradually Becoming A Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.