Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,580 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 (602 Views)

AfDB Backs Nigeria’s COVID-19 Response Program With $288 Milion Loan / True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 / Nigeria’s COVID-19 Tests Climbs Up To 8,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
This is a true narration by someone and recorded by me. I am code naming myself CM (my nickname) and will be releasing the letters of the name of the person this happened to gradually, 1 extra letter per article. We have a NIGERIAN COVID-19 story that is very close home to us - it’s one of our distributors, possibly someone you know, and we thought many can learn from this.

Part 1

CM: So sorry, I heard you tested positive to COVID-19. Please narrate what actually happened, how did you contact the deadly virus?

Ed: I had come in contact with many people showing no COVID-19 symptoms. I started having sore throat and extreme body pains. I was really further worried, when I learnt that someone I knew died of COVID-19.

CM: Hmmm, so did you test, and what was the result?

Ed: Due to my sore throat and body pains, coupled with my fears, I decided to go for the COVID-19 test. Just to be safe, before the I went for the test, I enquired and was advised to go on self isolation pending when the results would come out. I also decided to double my RIDA daily dose while waiting for the results.

CM: Oh, the result didn’t come immediately? How long did it take?

ED: It took about two weeks. After almost 2 weeks, I was called by the ministry of health that I was COVID-19 positive and needed to be quarantined.

CM: OMG � How was the news taken? How did you feel? What about your family?

To Be Continued…

Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by ODJ123(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by propaco: 8:07pm On May 31, 2020
oga finish your story and stop wasting our time.
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
*True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 2*

This is a true narration recorded by me. I am code naming myself CM (my nickname) and will be releasing the letters of the name of the person this happened to gradually, 1 extra letter per article. We have a NIGERIAN COVID-19 story that is very close home to us - it’s one of our distributors, possibly someone you know, and we thought many can learn from this.

*Part 2*

CM: OMG � How was the news taken? How did you feel? What about your family?

Eda: My family had been worried since the self isolation. I had to stay in a room away from everyone and be fed through the window. Once the news was confirmed, my family was disturbed and my family members were weeping. I was petrified myself. I had feared that I could contact COVID-19 by virtue of my recent engagements, but I had also taken precautions. With the news confirming I was positive, I was scared!

CM: What were you expected to be doing during this Quarantine? Did you experience symptoms?

Eda: I didn't have any other symptoms outside of the sore throat and body pains. I was told I had to be on vitamins and basically keep boosting my immunity. It’s not the COVID-19 itself that is scary, it’s the fear that this can be the way one will die. Also the fact that it cuts you away from your family, and you really can’t afford to put any of them at risk.

CM: So what did you do? How many vitamins were you taking daily?

Eda: I didn’t take vitamins o. I decided to double my RIDA dose. Desperate situations require desperate measures. I know the efficacy of RIDA haven seen it in action from several positive feedback from myself, many friends and users. I decided that I would simply double my dose and see what happens.

CM: What happened? Have you gone to do the test again?

Eda: I went back to do the test again 9 days after the results came out. By this time, I had used the double dose of RIDA for over 2 weeks, I started this before I got the confirmation that I was positive, so I felt I didn’t need to wait too long to check again.

CM: Holding my breath… and? What was the result?

To be continued….

Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by Indelibleword(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
You are trying to advertise your drug by encouraging dosage abuse? kwantinue, short term may relieve Coro long term may knock vital organs like liver, kidney, etc
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by amakadlite(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Indirect advertisement, so you mean this rida is now the long awaited cure for covid 19.
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Indelibleword:
You are trying to advertise your drug by encouraging dosage abuse? kwantinue, short term may relieve Coro long term may knock vital organs like liver, kidney, etc

This is a true life story.
I am only sharing as the story is told by the person
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
amakadlite:
Indirect advertisement, so you mean this rida is now the long awaited cure for covid 19.

Can we leave the aspect of indirect Advert and confirm this story
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 3

This is a true narration recorded by me. I am code naming myself CM (my nickname) and will be releasing the letters of the name of the person this happened to gradually, 1 extra letter per article. We have a NIGERIAN COVID-19 story that is very close home to us - it’s one of our distributors, possibly someone you know, and we thought many can learn from this.

*Part 3*

CM: Holding my breath… and? What was the result?

Edaf: The result came out NEGATIVE! I had moved back to NEGATIVE! Wow! �. I went to the Hospital with my wife, to run another test and check the results! I was NEGATIVE! Wow!

CM: How did you feel? What about your wife?

Edaf: I was ecstatic! It’s not easy to be thinking about it everyday that you are COVID-19 positive. It was affecting my family, and I was not sure of what the final verdict would be. I was excited and reassured. That RIDA eehn… we don’t know what we are sitting on top of.

CM: Can we reveal who you are to those who have been following the story?

Edaf: Yes, we can now.

CM: Ok great. Let’s reveal you face to face on zoom? Ok? Let’s do it at 8pm Friday night. You can share with friends. I think this calls for a party. From COVID-19 positive to negative on RIDA alone! Wawu!!

If you are interested in the link, I will share with you before Friday, only let me know.

Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by propaco: 4:31am On Jun 04, 2020
The long and short of this story is that Rida Herbal Bitter works for Covid 19. E ku ise. Anyway,I will like tojoin the Zoom meeting. Omo Naija
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2020
propaco:
The long and short of this story is that Rida Herbal Bitter works for Covid 19. E ku ise. Anyway,I will like tojoin the Zoom meeting. Omo Naija

This is how the story was narrated but to hear and see the person hay it happens to, it will happen live on Zoom and I will try my best to post the link here.
The truth is Rida Herbal Bitters and it's variants work.
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
*COVID-19 Positive to Negative Unveiling*

Meet with our mystery guest tonight at 8pm WAT. He tested positive for COVID 19, he doubled up on his dose of RIDA and was negative after 2 weeks.

Come and watch and listen live to His experience, and recommendations.

Exclusive to Green Community.

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 5, 2020 08:00 PM West Central Africa
Topic: Meet our first COVID-19 Survivor

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https:///BackfromCOVID19
Password: 097460
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by propaco: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks for sharing the link.
bosa1:
*COVID-19 Positive to Negative Unveiling*

Meet with our mystery guest tonight at 8pm WAT. He tested positive for COVID 19, he doubled up on his dose of RIDA and was negative after 2 weeks.

Come and watch and listen live to His experience, and recommendations.

Exclusive to Green Community.

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 5, 2020 08:00 PM West Central Africa
Topic: Meet our first COVID-19 Survivor

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https:///BackfromCOVID19
Password: 097460
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by theherbremedy: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Rida Herbal Bitters works with all its variants, I have a lot of testtimonies of this product on my Facebook page and on my website.
I'm into natural herbs for solution to health matters. I love you and I hope to participate in the zoom meeting today.
Re: True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 by bosa1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
*Covid-19 Survivor interview*

Due to challenges we are having getting the guest to connect online with us tonight we regret to inform you that we’ll have to reschedule tonight’s session till next week.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you, and assure you that it will be for the best.

Have a lovely evening and weekend!

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Need To Eat Watermelon Seeds Regularly / People That Are More Prone To Dehydration; Check To Be Safe / STC30 SUPERLIFE For Your Total Life Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.