Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Is Uniben Clearance Time No More Admission List /batch 4 Direct Entry Candidates Beware Oh! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Uniben Clearance Time No More Admission List /batch 4 Direct Entry Candidates Beware Oh! (2318 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Unizik Admission Status Is Fully Out. No More Admission Is Still In Progress For Admitted Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Uniben Clearance Time No More Admission List /batch 4 Direct Entry Candidates Beware Oh! by BrooksOMUS(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2011
UNIBEN 2010/2011 has no more admission batch list 4 Direct Entry candidates!! D clearance is met 4 only admitted candidates.Beware in UNIBEN if u are not admitted i.e u are not admitted dont involves urself by giving 1person/lecturer ur money 2 do it 4 u oh because dem dey do fake admission 4 student and d student suffer it when he or she gets 2 final year of programme.Call me 08073973473 for any update/info
Re: Is Uniben Clearance Time No More Admission List /batch 4 Direct Entry Candidates Beware Oh! by clem1987: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2011
dis fucker QUACK DR AMAD, OR WATSO EVA U CALL UR SELF, U NO DEY TIRE, U EVEN WHR UNIBEN DEY?not to talk abt being a cleaner in any of dis skools, every here and dere u b lecturer, wat da Bleep, lookin 4 a som1 to scam abi?SCAMMER!!!GOD no go gree 4 u.
Re: Is Uniben Clearance Time No More Admission List /batch 4 Direct Entry Candidates Beware Oh! by NancyEdward: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2013
I got into Uniben with the help of this man called Professor Imahe he helped me and my friend Glory actually my friend have be looking for admission into Uniben (University of Benin) for 2 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help us and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Imahe for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Imahe call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Imahe because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.
Re: Is Uniben Clearance Time No More Admission List /batch 4 Direct Entry Candidates Beware Oh! by cupid4ig(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nancy Edward: I got into Uniben with the help of this man called Professor Imahe he helped me and my friend Glory actually my friend have be looking for admission into Uniben (University of Benin) for 2 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help us and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Imahe for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Imahe call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Imahe because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.
in the other post u said u got into unizik with the help of the same man. Now uniben. May thunder strike u dead fooooooool

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Suspends All Admission Matters / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / Anambra Boy Gets 99 In JAMB Mathematics, Scores 337 Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.