Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Character Animation For 2D Graphic Designers/2d Animation For Beginners - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Character Animation For 2D Graphic Designers/2d Animation For Beginners (386 Views)

How To Create 2D Text Animation For Free / Autocad 2d/3d Practical Training In Lagos Island & Mainland. June, 2021 / Free Autocad 2D/3D Training Seminar In Lagos - September, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Character Animation For 2D Graphic Designers/2d Animation For Beginners by tajaise: 6:27pm On May 31, 2020
2D Animation for Beginners/Character Animation for 2D graphic designers
Do you wanna take your 2D graphic designs, props and characters to the next level using animation? All you need is a drawing tablet or a mouse, a laptop/computer, a story line and any 2D animation software of your choice. Personally I design my characters, props and background using my mouse only. If interested, join me as I take you through the entire process of animating characters, props, backgrounds and 2D objects etc. You will be able to do something similar to my animation in this example below at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQc8sjzXCg&t=3s

Re: Character Animation For 2D Graphic Designers/2d Animation For Beginners by zuto4u(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am very interested brother
tajaise:
2D Animation for Beginners/Character Animation for 2D graphic designers
Do you wanna take your 2D graphic designs, props and characters to the next level using animation? All you need is a drawing tablet or a mouse, a laptop/computer, a story line and any 2D animation software of your choice. Personally I design my characters, props and background using my mouse only. If interested, join me as I take you through the entire process of animating characters, props, backgrounds and 2D objects etc. You will be able to do something similar to my animation in this example below at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQc8sjzXCg&t=3s

(1) (Reply)

Post Graduate Diploma / Php/mysql Web Application Development Training / FREE Training - Fundamentals Of Records/document Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.