Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Don't trust NCDC Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't trust NCDC Again (716 Views)

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

I Don't trust NCDC Again by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2020
The kind result NCDC is releasing this days are quite alarming and unbelievable i mean i have many people in Lagos but non of them knows someone that knows someone that is infected am starting to believe the fact that NCDC in coalition with the federal Government might be coming up with this figures to scare us and control us
Intact i really feel like going to NCDCs page on twitter right now and tell them we know they are lying ... With the number of people they claim to have the disease death rate never reach 1k ohh
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by aaking(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2020
mmars:
The kind result NCDC is releasing this days are quite alarming and unbelievable i mean i have many people in Lagos but non of them knows someone that knows someone that is infected am starting to believe the fact that NCDC in coalition with the federal Government might be coming up with this figures to scare us and control us
Intact i really feel like going to NCDCs page on twitter right now and tell them we know they are lying ... With the number of people they claim to have the disease death rate never reach 1k ohh

Guy don't prepare for your downfall. We all know is not real. Don't start what humans right lawyers can not handle
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
aaking:

Guy don't prepare for your downfall. We all know is not real. Don't start what humans right lawyers can not handle
Nigeria sha Down fall from telling the truth
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by SamuelLoch: 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
Oga, take down this post o. Don't mislead people. If you don't know somebody that knows somebody that knows... just thank your stars.
I pray you won't eventually know o.

Those that are affected knows, I was confused at first too but now I know it exists because I know someone that was positive, isolated, fought for his life and eventually passed away. He came back to Nigeria, not knowing he wouldn't return.

I know some of you would probably say it's malaria or something else. I hope you don't have a direct encounter to be convinced too.
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by donbachi(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
Don't tell me u've been believing dis agents of falsehood.
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by psucc(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2020
SamuelLoch:
Oga, take down this post o. Don't mislead people. If you don't know somebody that knows somebody that knows... just thank your stars.
I pray you won't eventually know o.

Those that are affected knows, I was confused at first too but now I know it exists because I know someone that was positive, isolated, fought for his life and eventually passed away. He came back to Nigeria, not knowing he wouldn't return.

I know some of you would probably say it's malaria or something else. I hope you don't have a direct encounter to be convinced too.
So even when "Village People" struck, it is COVID-19?

COVID-19 in Nigeria is a scam. If you doubt read Prof Ayade's comment on the virus or follow up the case in Kogi state.
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by SirWarlock: 11:18pm On May 31, 2020
mmars:
How many people do you know in this country cheesy grin. You think the people in other countries know each other grin. May I ask if you know anyone who falls victim to bandits daily? What about previous terror attacks? Did you ask for pictures to believe those? undecided
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by SirWarlock: 11:22pm On May 31, 2020
psucc:
So even when "Village People" struck, it is COVID-19?

COVID-19 in Nigeria is a scam. If you doubt read Prof Ayade's comment on the virus or follow up the case in Kogi state.
Then I give it to Nigeria for making a well planned scam grin Seriously we deserve it. BTW do you know the only official covid test in kogi was done on the governor grin. If he was so sure it's a scam cheesy Or he doesn't want to spend resources to carry out tests. Only way for kogi and C/rivers to have a chance of zero cases would be airtight borders which definitely isn't happening.
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 31, 2020
SirWarlock:
How many people do you know in this country cheesy grin. You think the people in other countries know each other grin. May I ask if you know anyone who falls victim to bandits daily? What about previous terror attacks? Did you ask for pictures to believe those? undecided
At least we are seeing virtual proof of bandit attacks only thing NCDC is doing is endorsing actors for advertisement and releasing life score if you have any proof of any kind feel free to share
Re: I Don't trust NCDC Again by tgirlblaze(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2020

This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) / , / Morning Erections...what You Need To Know.