Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Davido's Reply To Jude Okoye And His Brother, Rudeboy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Reply To Jude Okoye And His Brother, Rudeboy. (690 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Reply To Jude Okoye And His Brother, Rudeboy. by Eskdale(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2020
Jude Okoye produced a new tune which he decided to include 30BG Boss, Davido. On Instagram, he asked Davido to call him as he has a cool jam and he will like him to be on it but funny enough, Davido declined his request by saying he should call his brother (Peter).

Everyone is fully aware has Jude & Peter are not in good terms.

” I dey Peter house call am… e go give me fone … nice house tho”.

... Davido said.

Few minutes later, Rudeboy joined the conversation asking Davido to call his neighbour, which the singer declined for the second time saying he should call his own brother.

“Call your neighbour a.k.a your brother �”

Jude Okoye - Making a new anthem ⚒. Davido call me

Davido - I dey peter house call am.... E go gimme phone... Nice house tho

Peter - @davidoofficial call your neighbour

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Davido's Reply To Jude Okoye And His Brother, Rudeboy. by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2020
what game are they playing grin

(1) (Reply)

"Power Tacha" - Bbnaija Star, Tacha Makes 7.5 Million Naira In 2 Hours / Naira Marley Reveals What He Meant By “oni Fisi Kowole, Mofi Ito Si O Yo Wole” / "I Was With My Husband Throughout The Shooting Of Bent Arrow" -lancelot's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.