Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Experience At Abakaliki Rice Mill /chaff Hill: The Agility Of An AI Woman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience At Abakaliki Rice Mill /chaff Hill: The Agility Of An AI Woman (1062 Views)

Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Abakaliki Rice Mill /chaff Hill: The Agility Of An AI Woman by Jheimz: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2020
It was a sunny afternoon. Thrilled by curiosity and adventure, I decided to pay a visit to Abakaliki Rice Mill Market.

Abakaliki Rice Mill Market is one of the largest Rice Mills in Nigeria. Noted for being one of the highest producers of Rice in the country. It is located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria.

After spying through the very busy RICE Milling area, I then moved to where all the "dust" (chaff) are stored....Read more: https://trueloveandrelationships..com/2020/05/my-experience-at-abakaliki-rice-mill.html

Re: My Experience At Abakaliki Rice Mill /chaff Hill: The Agility Of An AI Woman by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
No be only read more ma sing more......

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Abakaliki Rice Mill /chaff Hill: The Agility Of An AI Woman by mejai(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Where in abakaliki is it located? Is it far from the city? I need to visit too and see for myself.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Ebook: Where The Money Is By Toyin Omotoso. / Best 12 Businesses That Move Fast In Nigeria / Recapitalised Insurers List Out In 10 Days - Naicom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.