Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) (86426 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too bad
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Hypocrit: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
One thing i have noticed about this american protest sofar even with the destruction and direct attack on the security agents (which is a direct provocation), no body have been shot dead by the security agents so far...
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by richeeyo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
As long as blacks keeps on behaving like animals, they would always be treated as one
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by HMarshal(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
DMPaulSr:

As in ehhh.
It's getting out of hand.
This is wickedness!!! Looting and Arson will not solve racism..

That's y trouble is Neva good,you only know it's beginning,the repercussions is always not in proportion to the cause....it's really very bad,esp it's not even just blacks going on this rampage
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by yusufyo: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is it that COVID-19 has completely disappeared in those places?
This may give people more reason to believe that corona virus is a scam.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by hopefulLandlord: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
McCoy662:
Damaging someone's means of livelihood is also a racist attack.
how?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by efavour: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
dazzlingd:
Mercedes Benz of oakland.

By the way, where are the "in saner clime crew"
Don't mind people talking rubbish. In a saner clime as if they have lived anywhere outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
pmoye:
The next time the fvcking kill a member of your family, you are at liberty to go round asking people not to destroy properties in protest.

Stop being incoherent, is it right to destroy properties? Yes or No! No single violent protest has ever worked. They're just giving trump the right to deploy national guard. A violent protest is not right.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Evii: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Handcuffed.
Face Down.
Knee on his neck.
They did nothing.

He called the officer "Sir."
They did nothing.

He begged for his life.
He begged for water.
He begged for mercy.
They did nothing.

His nose bled.
His body trembled.
He lost control of his bladder.
They did nothing.

He cried out, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.

Twelve more times.

"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."

They did nothing.

One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.

He lost consciousness.
They did nothing.

A firefighter demanded they check his pulse.
They did nothing.

Off duty medical personnel begged them to stop.
They did nothing.

Deprived of oxygen.
His organs screaming.
His brain frantic.
They did nothing.

They watched George Floyd die.
His life fading.
A slow death.
They did nothing.

A lynching on the ground.
They did nothing.

For eight agonizing minutes.
Four officers watched.

He cried out for his Mom...
A grown man...
Crying out for the woman who gave him life....
As he feared joining her in death.
And still they did nothing.

A black man.
A gentle giant.
Murdered because he was black.
And still, they've done nothing..

The officers should be arrested.
And still they've done nothing.

Rest In Peace ������

May justice be served.

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN
LET'S REACH 10 MILLION SHARES

BLACK IS HUMAN TOO, NO HUMAN BEING IS MORE HUMAN THAN ANOTHER HUMAN

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by brightology3: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
This is no longer for late Floyd, I smell politics all over this.
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?
u getting it now?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by deavicky(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?
you think that place is Nigeria .
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
THE WAY WE CHANNEL OUR ENERGY TO THIS UGLY EVENT IN THE US IS SO INTERESTING. WHEN SHALL WE BROADCAST AND REBROADCAST EVEN MORE INHUMANE THINGS THAT HAPPEN HERE?
Nigeria na country, I went back in history to the very beginning, down to pre-independence period to analyze all the riots that have occurred.

After going through all that, I discovered that almost all the riots were always one sided/one cornered, superficial lacking depth.

Abegi Nigerians lack the unity, moral, integrity, intelligence quotient, patriotism required to pull off what is happening in America at the moment.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by humilitypays(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Reading through the comments on the first page of this tells why Nigeria is truly a shithole they called it and why politicians do anyhow and take Nigerians for granted! It shows that Nigerian youths of today are cowards!! The only thing they are good at is sex, drinking, betting, gambling, sagging trouser and chasing girls around!!!

For you guys info, the world only understand one word: violence if you want to be taken serious.

This has been the sacrifice the black Americans made to liberate the black race from white oppression in USA.

If you continue to protest peacefully, nobody will take you serious.

At least next time when a white man that owns a big company sees a white Police Officer trying to kill a black man,he will fight the Police Officer not to do it because he knows that if he watches the Police Officer as he kills the black man, his business and investments maybe destroyed, so he will not be looking happily as his fellow whites kill blacks, he will fight to stop it, I think that is the message the protesters are passing and it has been heard very loud and clear; BLACK LIFE MATTERS!!

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by jrusky(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
uruba23:
Who are the people fueling this riot,would this solve the problem,putting more people into debts...see as they waste a beautiful car.

Oh beautiful car was wasted and those humsn life their useless police wasted are ugly life bah?

What you are seen is a result of anger when you pushed someone to the wall and a silly president talking shit.

In this unrest since the president and his police shows no remorse let the damage go on till their brain reset. I lived there and my family still live their so I understand the damn thing. These white dude are bitchs that need to be dealt with mercilessly.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by FluffySucre(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na wa o, why are they taking it out on the cars?
undecided
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
This riot has transcended George Floyd. It's gradually becoming a class war.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by lastchild: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
uruba23:
Who are the people fueling this riot,would this solve the problem,putting more people into debts...see as they waste a beautiful car.
it won't solve the problem but it'll curtail it, back in the days in aba, police usually respect themselves because they knew that any misbehavior from them would cause riots
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by humilitypays(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Evii:
Handcuffed.
Face Down.
Knee on his neck.
They did nothing.

He called the officer "Sir."
They did nothing.

He begged for his life.
He begged for water.
He begged for mercy.
They did nothing.

His nose bled.
His body trembled.
He lost control of his bladder.
They did nothing.

He cried out, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.

Twelve more times.

"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."

They did nothing.

One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.

He lost consciousness.
They did nothing.

A firefighter demanded they check his pulse.
They did nothing.

Off duty medical personnel begged them to stop.
They did nothing.

Deprived of oxygen.
His organs screaming.
His brain frantic.
They did nothing.

They watched George Floyd die.
His life fading.
A slow death.
They did nothing.

A lynching on the ground.
They did nothing.

For eight agonizing minutes.
Four officers watched.

He cried out for his Mom...
A grown man...
Crying out for the woman who gave him life....
As he feared joining her in death.
And still they did nothing.

A black man.
A gentle giant.
Murdered because he was black.
And still, they've done nothing..

The officers should be arrested.
And still they've done nothing.

Rest In Peace ������

May justice be served.

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN
LET'S REACH 10 MILLION SHARES

BLACK IS HUMAN TOO, NO HUMAN BEING IS MORE HUMAN THAN ANOTHER HUMAN
Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas should also read this message well: IGBO LIVES MATTERS!

If you continue to push Igbos to the walls by marginalizing, suppressing them politically and security wise, they will revolt soon and what is happening in America now will be childsplay!

Respect all tribes in Nigeria!

Every Nigerian, every tribe in Nigeria matters and must be treated fairly!!

Every Nigerian child has the right to dream to become the President whether he or she is from Ijaw, Urhobo, Kanuri, Efik, Ibibio, Idoma, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Calabar, Yoruba, Bini....he should not be threatened or given conditions of what he or she must do politically to become the President. If this message is neglected, Nigeria will burn in future, bookmark this!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Moneywirer: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
MNDY:

It will.
If you don't show how serious you are about something, you will not get desired results. That has been the reason why Racism has continued - no serious actions.

By the time Blacks shake U.S, issues of racism will die down henceforth.

I doubt it would die down.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by charmosky(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patiently waiting on my couch for insurance to replace those Benz and when the damaged once will be sent Auction for bidding...
Hit me up if you need any!!
Reply to my comment section with your contact...
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Moneywirer: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
GistFullGround:

One day the Nigerian Government will feel the wrath of the populace after Police & Military brutality
Mark my words, one day be one day

Every well meaning Nigerian is looking forward to this day, but the problem is no one intends being on the front line to spearhead it...... Most Nigerians are only brave on the internet.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by subcbouy: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
Your guess is as mine. The moment they invaded CNN headquarters in Atlanta, I sense something different. And, trumps tweets may have even gingered their aggression.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
they are destroying their own community. it is sad.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Emax911:
This is unfair... people's property now taking the blame..

meanwhile....I advise new method of dreadlock...do as d guy in d picture below me and above 20 secs

Haba. grin

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Ambassadors: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
American Civil War has just started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.