Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand (1705 Views)

Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City / Everything You Should Know About The “black Box” Of An Airplane / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by femijck(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Today, New Zealanders joined the rest of the world in a peaceful protest against police brutality happening around the globe......This was organized in memory of George Floyd who was murdered in Minneapolis and also as a support for his grieving family.

#Blacklivesmatter
#Nojusticenopeace

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by ojun50(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
No protest for China
No protest for Nigeria

Evey body dey fine money

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
I just hope this brings an intended result.
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by dangermouse(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Way to go!. Racism is evil.
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Petyprincess(f): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Only USA can make most countries do this! I didn't see the same energy when Boko Haram adopted chibok girls.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by femijck(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
femijck:
Today, New Zealanders joined the rest of the world in a peaceful protest against police brutality happening around the globe......This was organized in memory of George Floyd who was murdered in Minneapolis and also as a support for his grieving family.

#Blacklivesmatter
#Nojusticenopeace

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Kemimarch16(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Say no to RACISM
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by ValCon888: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
The moral of the story is that nobody gives a fùck about the Coronavirus anymore.

Covid19 right now.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigerian police killed more than 20 people this lockdown period. No outage or protest. Nigeria are protesting in Victoria island ontop black lives matter. African Americans are even racist to us African. Misplaced priorities.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Coder2Client(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't think these protests have everything to do with black but have some sorts of police brutality in it. I believe it is not only black people that face police brutality the white people also face the same brutality.
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Deltayankeeboi: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
New Zealand is beautiful grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Nigerian police killed more than 20 people this lockdown period. No outage or protest. Nigeria are protesting in Victoria island ontop black lives matter. African Americans are even racist to us African. Misplaced priorities.
I taya o. Oversabi dey worry them.
Police has been killing people indiscriminately here, yet you wont see "yoruba lives matters" "igbo lives matters" "hausa lives matters"
They are just following the crowd in my opinion, and to think these protest has put a stop to corona grin nobody cares anymore
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Dollywood(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Only USA can make most countries do this! I didn't see the same energy when Boko Haram adopted chibok girls.

Must you this cretinous Nigerian always compare our Nigeria to every country!? If something happens in this country you guys will start comparison!
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Dollywood(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Must you this cretinous Nigerian always compare our Nigeria to every country!? If something happens in this country you guys will start comparison!
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Adex2442: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yr chinkele/tiny waist didn't let u see then.. I am sure u were busy selling yr market
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by wunmi590(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good one
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by yungchop: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
femijck:

#Blacklivesmatter
#Nojusticenopeace

Can I ask you few questions? If you don't mind. Should I drop my mail?
Re: A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2020
@femijck nice one bro. Black lives matters.

femijck:

#Blacklivesmatter
#Nojusticenopeace

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True About Canada And If Yes Why The Rush?? / 3 Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Racist Country(photos) / Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.