Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

June 12: I Brought 8,000 Rifles And Special Guns To Start Liberation War In Nige - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / June 12: I Brought 8,000 Rifles And Special Guns To Start Liberation War In Nige (276 Views)

'we Need Guns To Achieve Yoruba Nation' - Sunday Igboho Tells Yorubas [THROWBACK / Welder Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Alleged Manufacturing Of AK-47 Rifles And Other / Nigeria Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 Apcs, 774 Drones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12: I Brought 8,000 Rifles And Special Guns To Start Liberation War In Nige by IROHINOodua: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
IN MEMORY OF JUNE 12

I brought 8,000 rifles and Special Guns to Start Liberation War in Nigeria-Prof Banjo

A Professor of Human Anatomy, Olusegun Banjo has revealed his bid to overthrow the regime of the late General Sanni Abacha through the force of arms. Banjo is immediate junior brother of the late Col. Victor Banjo who was killed by the defunct Biafra authority led by Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.

In an interview conducted by Deputy Editor, The Nations, ADEWALE ADEOYE, Banjo revealed his plot which involved the importation of several cache of sophisticated weapons which he brought into the country.https://www.irohinodua.org/june-12-i-brough…geria-prof-banjo/
Re: June 12: I Brought 8,000 Rifles And Special Guns To Start Liberation War In Nige by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
You need an army before u need guns nah
Re: June 12: I Brought 8,000 Rifles And Special Guns To Start Liberation War In Nige by mamaafrik(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmmmm,this a must read for all
Re: June 12: I Brought 8,000 Rifles And Special Guns To Start Liberation War In Nige by mamaafrik(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
illicit:
You need an army before u need guns nah
you didn't finish reading the article
go back and do so

(1) (Reply)

Did Nairaland Crash Or Was There A Downtime? / Cultists Chased EFCC Operatives During A Frightening Raid In Imo State [video] / What Happens To Your Recycled Used Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.