Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? (4006 Views)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by Danielfx(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
I had issues with my zenith bank account(because of unknown fraudulent transaction) and i had to move 25million to my UBA account on Friday, only to be informed that they have restricted my account on the ground of upgrading it. I don't even have any ID card except student one and no driver's license because i didn't take them serious.

I'm confused, how come my zenith account was able to hold that sum and i opened it with student ID card which i also used for the UBA account. As it stands now, i am cashless and i need to do something to get my account. I am like a lone wolf, no friend to call, no girlfriend, no family members. All my life, it has always been me, from 100level till now.

I was able to raised that amount legally due to my commitment. Please i need your suggestion on this matter. Can the bank manager do something about it, can i do something else ?

Secretariat, inec office are closed. Driver's license is 18k and it will take me at least a month to get it. Please i need your support via suggestion
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by overdrive(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Go get a driver's license also go and speak to your account manager.
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by Danielfx(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
overdrive:
Go get a driver's license also go and speak to your account manager.
The driver's license will take more than a month, i need to do something now.

Can my account manager waive the restriction ?
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Student I'd card...25million..bros are you a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by Danielfx(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
dingbang:
Student I'd card...25million..bros are you a yahoo boy?

Bros na legal hustle o. Na honest hustle i dey run for forex trade
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by Unibenfucker(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:
I had issues with my zenith bank account(because of unknown fraudulent transaction) and i had to move 25million to my UBA account on Friday, only to be informed that they have restricted my account on the ground of upgrading it. I don't even have any ID card except student one and no driver's license because i didn't take them serious.

I'm confused, how come my zenith account was able to hold that sum and i opened it with student ID card which i also used for the UBA account. As it stands now, i am cashless and i need to do something to get my account. I am like a lone wolf, no friend to call, no girlfriend, no family members. All my life, it has always been me, from 100level till now.

I was able to raised that amount legally due to my commitment. Please i need your suggestion on this matter. Can the bank manager do something about it, can i do something else ?

Secretariat, inec office are closed. Driver's license is 18k and it will take me at least a month to get it. Please i need your support via suggestion

How possible is that for an account opened with student I'd card to accommodate #25million. I remember 2017 when I was expecting 5million to enter my account. I had to go upgrade my nysc Access bank account with my PVC .
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:

Bros na legal hustle o. Na honest hustle i dey run for forex trade
na you Bleep up na. Your account is questionable. What you should do is to visit your branch to explain to them the kind of business you do. Abi you don forget say you dey buhari government? Next time dey rapport with your account officer make dem know the kyn business wey you dey do so incase questions are being asked, they will vouch for you.
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by Danielfx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Unibenfucker:

How possible is that for an account opened with student I'd card to accommodate #25million. I remember 2017 when I was expecting 5million to enter my account. I had to go upgrade my nysc Access bank account with my PVC .
I still don't know how my zenith accommodated that amount and my UBA couldn't.

Someone said the incessant debit transactions were done after the fraudster upgraded the account. I'm suspecting an inside job but still, how is that even possible ?

That is not my challenge now. I just want to withdraw from my account as it stands
Re: My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? by overdrive(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danielfx:
The driver's license will take more than a month, i need to do something now.

Can my account manager waive the restriction ?

He is in a better position to advise you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help;how To Start A Polythene Manufacturing Company / Skye Bank Money Gram Exchange Rate / Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.