Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Get Your Quality Cars From Europe Stressfree! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Quality Cars From Europe Stressfree! (820 Views)

Please Where Can I Order Quality Cars / Quality Cars We Have Sold: 2009 - 2011 (with Pictures) / ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** (2) (3) (4)

Get Your Quality Cars From Europe Stressfree! by larrycars: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
get your cars direct from europe as i buy direct from sellers here and not dealers thereby reducing what you would normally buy from a dealer,i have been in this business for 8 years,i live in europe with a sales rep in nigeria with showroom where you can go and physically inspect the cars,this is how i do my business,you tell me what kind of specific car you are looking for,you give me 3 days to go hunting and making reserach for the car that is if i dont have it in naija aready,3 days time i give you the price for the ride,if you are intersted we go to the next step i ONLY CHARGE YOU FOR THE CAR AND THE COST OF SHIPPING THE CAR TO LAGOS(shipping cost 480 eurtos)you can always crosscheck this with the shipping agency i use SOCAR SHIPPING AGENCY IN BELIGIUM,address RUE HEYART 64,1070 BRUXELLES WITH TELEPHONE NUMBERS 003225204077,i only charge you for the car and the shipping to nigeria with my commision,you clear the car yourself at the port when it arrives,immediately i ship your car i send the bill of lading to you.
so if you are interested in buying good cars from europe ,with a a delivery period of two weeks,get in touch with me today,dont settle for less,larryjames12314@yahoo.com

GLORY BE TO GOD / Super Clean Registered 2007 Hyundai Sonanta For N1.6m!!SOLD!!!SOLD / Super Mint Registered 2009 Kia Rio For N1.4m!!SOLD!!SOLD

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7