Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (36822 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Godsonjolly: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one from the Apostle. The house of God can't just be stained like that... She needs justice #saynotorape #nomeansno...

I would give N1million to anyone willing to provide reliable information to the apprehension of those behind the rape/murder of vera uwaila who was murdered in the church..contact +2348119313785..

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1267502701375520769

16 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Godsonjolly: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image below
Godsonjolly:
Nice one from the Apostle. The house of God can't just be stained like that... She needs justice #saynotorape #nomeansno...
Image below

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by RuddyFusion(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
More like it.....The police and Edo government should announce their own bounty...This is the right call and will help FISH OUT THE Idiots fast

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by bigiyaro(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
we all know this bounty shit don't work in Nigeria, God help the unfortunate person that will talk to the police about the rape, however, I trust the Nigerian police to get the idiots on their own, they can do the magic if they want to.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by oluwaseyi0: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
You didn't see this in your new year prophecy ? why can't you pray for God to reveal them to you?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by sammysneh(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one ,the perpertrators needs to be brought to book

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Ablemax(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
space here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by zionmde: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
those beasts must be surely brought to books. Its just a matter of little time.
They desecrated a place of worship and they are in for an everlasting torment
we may not be the police, we may not have d slightest idea of who they are but one thing is sure
we will keep crying unto our God till they are apprehended and justice delivered

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by gamapoy539: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ArticleBeast: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

I said shut up. You are too foolish to be among the living

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by DrBonat(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
God bless Apostle Johnson Suleiman, He has a good heart. Am sure the culprit will be caught and will be sliced out it's portion.

8 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by HopeinGod1: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
I pray they are caught
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Onyi22(f): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
The end of d culprits are near, within a week, they will be brought to book.
I trust Nigerians and money

7 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by vickydankal(f): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is a good motivation both for cooperate and individuals.

Thank you Apostle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by iCauseTrouble: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
May Almighty God console the family
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by PureGoldh(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Henreez(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Must you complain all the time?

How much has your FATHER given to the poor?

Oh! I forgot he needs it more. Didirin!

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by vivilafrosh(f): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you know you raped her just tell me your whereabout because they will still catch you. Don't worry when I get the money I will bring food for you everyday before you join our ancestors. Am talking to the Benin boys in this group. Osas where is your friend ���

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Hoodbilonia: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sule
U4 do 3 days fastin na
Babalawo go run am shapaly within 30mins
U wey dey gove false prophecy
Hahahahaha
Ozwo dagbo sule
Otobo fuckah

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ThothHermes: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by jidxin(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

shut d Bleep upppp. I'm not a member of his church but the way this pastor gives is more than anybody in Nigeria

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by linearity: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
we all know this bounty shit don't work in Nigeria, God help the unfortunate person that will talk to the police about the rape, however, I trust the Nigerian police to get the idiots on their own, they can do the magic if they want to.

For 1million, just wait his friends will rat on him...there is no honor among thieves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
So this thing hit front page abi, if a guy was raped and murdered, no one will care, no one would put a one million naira bounty. No one cares if its a guy so don't expect others to care if its a lady

Screw it, that money could have been put into lives of people. She is already dead let the police investigate, after all we know he may be doing it to boost his image.

And this stunt may end up making the police and others pin it on the wrong person for cash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Theophinio(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
You didn't see this in your new year prophecy ? why can't you pray for God to reveal them to you?

Is that all you have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mermaid (mammy Water) Found After Tsunami (pictures) / Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.