Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

From $200 Last Week Ethereum Rises To $250.. Holders Are Happy! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From $200 Last Week Ethereum Rises To $250.. Holders Are Happy! (438 Views)

You Can Make Up To $250 Dollars Daily On This Website / I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy / China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From $200 Last Week Ethereum Rises To $250.. Holders Are Happy! by realpoacher(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
grin

Due to the momentum XOXO has created in the smart Contracts industry, a lot of other smart Contracts are springing up with very juicy and attractive packages, some may be good but majority are scam. Please let's beware and stick with XOXO that is paying and reliable, our transactions is the real peer-to-peer system.

Let's continue to create that momentum, we own this company called XOXO and it belongs to us.

*Ethereum is now at $250 per 1 Eth, which is #105K in Naira*

Last week it was 1 Eth to $200 which was 83k. Just within a week of launch of XoXo which increased demand on Eth, today Eth is selling for $250 which is 25% rise in 6 days

Meaning if you had 1 Eth of 83k last week in your wallet, even without investing or doing any work with it, your Eth would have grown to 105k, a profit of 22k while just sitting idle. grin

I can confidently tell you that XOXO has contributed immensely to this price jump, if you're here and taking this opportunity for granted, then you're doing yourself a great disservice.

Don't say I didn't tell you

Within 6 days of launch XOXO has made ordinary people like you and I millionaires in this space, we have almost 15k membership in 6 days, what does that tell you.

(1) (Reply)

The Richest African Country / Forex Trading Live On Whatsapp (learn The Basics Of Trading Forex For Profits) / How To Grow You Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.