Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? (888 Views)

Rice Paddy And Sesame Buyers Should Check This Post / Soya Beans Seeds, Yellow Maize,rice Paddy, And Cracked Palm Kernel Nuts For Sale / Long Grain Rice Paddy For Sale In Large Quantity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2020
can i buy parboiled rice Paddy and then process it?

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Ycube:
can i buy parboiled rice Paddy and then process it?
Please I need an answer.
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by ikelords(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Yes you can. But I feel it's better you buy the paddy and contract the parboiling and drying to people that do it.
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks. We are about to set up a rice processing company, but the cost of perboiling and dryer plant is very expressive even the company that we are buying the rice milling machine from them recommend that we should use our local meathod. Please can someone recommend a company that construct a local perboiling plant. Thank you very much for your time and help.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please moderators take this to the front page. Thank you so much for your time and help.
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by ikelords(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ycube:
Please moderators take this to the front page. Thank you so much for your time and help.
There are simple ways of parboiling, which won't be quite expensive and will give a very good rice quality when milled, I wish I can attach some files here for you to understand better. Drop your WhatsApp number I will chat you up.
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikelords:
There are simple ways of parboiling, which won't be quite expensive and will give a very good rice quality when milled, I wish I can attach some files here for you to understand better. Drop your WhatsApp number I will chat you up.
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by apakoso2020: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ycube:
bro, about local parboiling plant,I can fabricate one for you at an affordable rate,

Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
apakoso2020:
bro, about local parboiling plant,I can fabricate one for you at an affordable rate,
Show me your samples. Thanks.
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by ikelords(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ycube:

This number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by Ycube: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikelords:
This number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by ikelords(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ycube:

it's
Re: Can I Buy Parboiled Rice Paddy And Then Process It? by bozz007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
You can look for other millers within your location and contract the parboiling to them.

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber Harvest / Yam Business / Ask Me Any Question On Poultry Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.